Chapter 12

Heey guys 👋🏾
I'm back with another chapter 🙌🏾😆 but I know y'all see we reached 1,000 reads ❗️❗️this wouldn't have been possible without you guys 😩 I thank everyone that read each chapter and comment what they like and voted on it. I'm literally tearing up writing this 😥 Searching for Love 🤘🏾

But enough of my emotional ass 😂⬇️

Rashad Pov.

Sitting in Mr. Bronson class was so boring. Especially waiting for him to pass out the mid semester test.
Aria and I been studying together these pass couple of days.

When she puts her mind to something she will achieve it, believe me she didn't even let me sneak a kiss here and there. "No Rashad we have to be focus, I'll kiss you later." I can hear her in my head now. Laughing to myself I looked down at my desk and seen the paper looking back at me.

Aria got her test score a couple days ago, she passed with a 100%. So that leaves me to give this test my very best.

"Alright class you may begin." He announced. I looked at the questions and immediately recognized the answers. Flipping through the pages I smiled to myself already knowing I'm gonna get an A.

Under 45 minutes I was done taking my test. I looked around and seen people still struggling, I got up and walked over to Mr.Bronson.

"Yes Mr. Jospeh." he looked up at me.

"I'm done." I slid my paper to him.

"Done?"

"Yes."

"You sure you don't want to look over your test?" he tapped his pen on the paper.

"Nope. I have a good feeling about this one." I smiled.

"Alright." he looked through the papers checking off the answer, check after check my heart grew 10x bigger. Finally the last page he checked off and graded my paper with 100% A.

"Yes. I whispered.

"Might I asked, have you been studying?"

"Yes."

"I can tell. Keep up the good work." he smiled handing me the paper. "And you can leave early if you want to."

"Thank you." I walked away grabbing my bags and made my way out of campus. I texted Aria the good news and headed to her place.

......

"And just like that I got an A." I explained to Aria. It was around 7 in the evening and she came over about an hour ago. We ain't really doing anything we're just laying on my bed cuddling and talking.