Chapter 11

What's up y'all 👋🏾
For those who seen I accidentally posted chapter 16 yesterday I'm sorry 😔 but it was only up there for a quick second because I unpublished it real quick 😂😂. And if you haven't seen it 🤷🏾‍♀️ gonna have to wait 😜. Thank you guys for commenting and voting for the chapters, it means a lot ❤️. Searching for Love 🤘🏾

But enough rambling 🤐⬇️

Aria Pov. (Two Months Later)

"Yes daddy I know." I grabbed my books out the car walking to class.

"I've been going out lately." I told him thinking about Rashad. We been dating for about a month or two. Going out, hanging and getting to know more about each other.

"Aria are you listening to me?" my dad asked on the other line.

"Yes daddy."

"Then what I said?"

"Uhh I gotta go dad class is about to start." I lied.

"Aria Simone Welch, don't you dare hang up on me."

"Sorry love you." I hung up. Looking at the time I seen I had about 10 minutes to spare. Walking to class I shot Zoie a text about the movie later, since Zoie been doing her own thing with Chris and I been going out with Rashad more often we decided to have a movie night at home.

After I was done Rashad decided to FaceTime me. I made sure my hair was on point before I answered the call.

"Hey babe." I answered.

"How's it going?" he answered with his sleepy voice. Looking at the camera it looks like he just woke up.

"Good. On my way to class. You just woke up?"

"Not really. I woke up earlier then went back to sleep, but I called to check up on you." he rubbed his face standing up.

"Aww how sweet." I smiled.

"Cut all that cute shit." he groaned walking in to the bathroom. When Rashad wake up in the morning he's very mean, but after he brushes his teeth and takes a shower he'll be just fine.

He put the camera on sink which means I'm looking at the ceiling and hearing him pee.

"Rashad that's disgusting, don't nobody wanna hear you pee. And why you pee so loud?"

"Cause I got a big dick."

"Oh lord." I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna see." he lifted the camera.

"No I'm good." I blushed covering my eyes.

"I'm just messing with you." he said while washing his hands. "You coming over tonight?"

"No I'm staying home, it's movie night with Zoie." I told him.

"Since when?" he did the stank face.

"Since today. We been busy with you and Chris and haven't had time for each other."

"Alright Chris and I will come through." he said with toothpaste in his mouth.

"No babe. Just me and Zoie." he sucked his teeth looking into the camera giving me a mean mug.