Ch. 5

When I wake up the following morning, I see no one's home as usual. My parents probably at their Saturday jobs. I won't lie, the first thing I do is roll over to check my phone's notifications.

"Fuck!" I curse out loud when I notice 8 text messages, I hope none are from my mother or I'm in big trouble for not answering. I see a couple twitter notifications, and 3 snaps from I don't know who yet.

I open my text messages first and see most of them are from Jess. I sigh a breath of relief and lay back down.

From: Favorite

(1)Good Morning Ugly!! ❤️️❤️️
(2)I'm going shopping for Jason's party later, which he says you're invited to, do you wanna come?
(3) ASWERRRRR WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE!!!!!
(4)Ugh. I just realized its only 11:00
(5)WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WAKE UP AFTER 12? UR SO LAZZYYY!!!!!
(6)Anyways can you come when you wake up to help me choose an outfit? I'll probably buy you something.
(7)I'll probably be home by the time you wake up.

From: Jason😊
(1)Can we continue our talk from earlier before the party? Ur invited but I need to get something off my chest before I get drunk lmao

I look at the time and notice I woke up a half hour earlier than I usually do, so its only been a half hour since she's left, I think I'll head over to her house early to talk to Jason, whatever he wants to talk about seems urgent.

I put my phone down before I make my way towards the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth to start my day. I comb my hair through about a thousand times before I realize what a mistake that was, deciding to just throw it into a bun.

Besides the lack of makeup, I look pretty good today. Jess can practice her makeup on me later, I know she loves to.

I quickly slip on some chanclas, grabbing my keys, phone, and Jason's favorite candy before I head out the door. Immediately I see my neighbor walking towards his apartment, carrying a baker of clothes form. the the laundry I assume. I know this guy has the biggest crush on me so I decide to tickle his fancy every one in a while by saying hi. He's kinda cute for someone my age, if he had the balls to ask me out I think I'd say yes.

"Hi neighbor, how are you?" I ask as I pass by, I see him jolt slightly, his cheeks turning an embarrassing color of pink.

"P-pretty good Karina." He says and straitens up, holding his laundry confidently.

"Thats great, see you soon!" I tell him, cutting off any further conversation by turning down the hallway into the staircase. I rush down the stairs for no particular reason and make my way down the street quickly. I don't mind talking to people but the people on this street make me uncomfortable because they all know my mom personally. I don't know why, they're probably all childhood friends.

I turn into the alley slowing down my pace after I'm about half way down. I see the houses getting bigger and cleaner, the difference dawns me every time. When I reach the end of the alley, I turn left and walk a couple houses down until I see the biggest house on the block. I reach their gate and immediately punch in the code to let me in. I make sure the door locks after I'm inside, not wanting any security problems.

I walk up their huge driveway for about 4 minutes until I arrive at their front door. I pull out the spare keys that Jess gave me and shove them into the hole, the security announcing that the front door is open. You'd be surprised how many times the Biebers have gotten locked out or asked me to watch their cat. The amount of trust they have in me is surprising.

I lock the door behind me and make sure to put in their security code once more. As I walk down their hall way I see somebody on the couch, it's probably Jason waiting for me.

"Hey Jase, I brought your favorite." I announce as I'm making my way towards the couch -not bothering to go around it to sit- I just jump over and plop down right next to him.

"So whats- Oh, Mr. Bieber. I thought you were Jason for a sec." I laugh a little, hoping he doesn't get mad over the fact I jumped over the couches.

"Mmm, don't call me Mr. Bieber," He moans slightly and I almost shriek. That was so hot!

"Oh, okay, sorry.. Justin." It sounds weird coming out of my mouth. I place my sour patch kids on my lap and don't bother moving away from the couch. "Has Jessica left for the mall yet?" I ask Justin, feeling the blood rush up to my cheeks. I know the answer but I'm just hoping he'll continue to talk to me. If he's here, Jason must've drove her instead of Justin.

"These are my favorite, how'd you know?" He says randomly, and for a second I don't know what he's talking about. That is until I feel his hand sliding into the small hole of my candy bag between my legs. I tense up, his hands searching for a decent amount of candy. I pretend it doesn't bother me, but feel the stare of his eyes burning into the side of my face, waiting for me to react I guess. At this point, I notice the half empty bottle of scotch. But its only 11? Who drinks this early? Wait who cares!? His hands are between my legs!!

I turn to meet his gaze, my eyebrows shooting up in surprise and I'm sure my cheeks are beyond red at this point. He only smirks, popping a sour patch kid into his mouth, not removing his gaze from mine. I don't know what to do, I feel my jaw on the floor. Is this happening? Is this a wet dream?

"Call me Mr. Bieber again, it turns me on. It always has." He breaks the silence blanketed over us, sliding a sour kid into my mouth. He pulls his finger out from the brim of my lips and places them on his, licking the sugar residue. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit.
This has to be a dream, but Ive never gone this far in a dream, what do I do!!???

As if God himself came to my rescue, I hear the alarm system announcing the front door has opened, I quickly stand up and take this opportunity to calm myself down. Justin chuckles at my reaction and only now do I realize this isn't a dream. And that scotch in the morning isn't the worst thing at 11 a. m. in my case.

"Hi Karina, I can't believe you actually woke up. ... Hi dad. Was he annoying you? Never mind, we're going upstairs anyways. Come on Karina. " Jess says in a matter of a couple seconds, a ton of bags hanging from her arms. She doesn't wait for my answer but heads up her stairs, waiting for me to follow.

"Oh hey Karkar, we can talk after you're done with Jess." Jason says walking in the opposite direction of Jess, towards the kitchen. I bend down to grab the sour patch kids, my eyes still locked with Justin's.

"Bye... Mr. Bieber." I smirk now knowing this new information about him, knowing exactly how I affect him. I didn't wait to see his reaction as I made my way towards Jessica, but I'm sure he has that cute little grin he always has.

"Coming Jess!" I yell running after her, making sure to speed up faster than usual. I'm so ballsy I can't believe I just did that! He probably won't even remember this when he's sober. A small part of me wants him to but an even bigger part of me hopes he doesn't recall the past half hour, that way I can continue to call him Mr. Bieber and imagine the thoughts running through his head.

_____________________________

never tell your friends you have a crush on a teacher, they'll sabotage you into volunteering for the group. -C