Ch. 9

Her hair but not Karina. Idk who tf this is^^^^^-->
________________

I can never go back! Why did I do that!? Why the fuck did he say that!? Why am I freaking out?

What do I do from here? Can I even go back?

Oh my god! Even if this did go somewhere, it'd be illegal for a couple more weeks!  And he's my best friend's dad! I can't. Right? Yeah, this is too much. I'll just go home and calm myself down.

Why am I walking so fast? Why am I talking to myself?

I look around at my surroundings and see I'm a couple feet away from my building. I slow down, taking deep breaths to try and calm myself down. I decide to use the buildings elevator instead, talking the extra time to over think EVERYTHING.

When the doors slide open, Aaron is right outside. I shrug my eyebrows but greet him anyways.

"You know, i've been living here for about 9 years, never once have I seen you take the elevator." Aaron says as he walks me to my building.

"I needed to think. And by the way, how did you know it was me in there?" I ask, he shrugs.

"Haha, that's weird. Thanks for walking with me." I say right before I open and close my door very quickly. That was creepy. Or maybe that's me just overthinking again.

I look around my very small living room/ kitchen area. It seems like my dad is the only one home, his silhouette of his body under a thick blanket on the couch.  The air conditioner on full blast. I'm guessing he couldn't find work today.

I walk quietly past him, closing my bedroom door as to not disturb him. I grab a set of pajamas and new undies and head right back towards my bathroom. I turn the nob of my shower and jump right in, not caring if it's cold or not. I stand there under the water for about ten minutes without doing anything. I get excited for about a second knowing that he wants to kiss me back but a negative emotion keeps overcoming that excitement.
This cycle repeats itself in my head as I proceed to finish up my shower.

I crawl right back into bed, pulling my blanket up to my shoulders.

"I must be drunk." I voice out loud to myself. I close my eyes, trying to take everything in. I think i'm just going to nap this off until tomorrow, I don't want to be conscious for the remainder of the day.   
I set my alarm for 6:30 A.M. knowing i'm going to walk to school tomorrow. There's only about two more weeks left of school before we graduate. I can start avoiding my problems and get some exercise while doing it!

Despite all my best efforts of ignoring the thought of Justin, I hear a small ping from my near by phone. Snapchat's ringtone. It's annoying.

I pick it up, seeing Mr. Bieber's username across my screen.

My heart jolts. I take no time to open it, an ugly angle of him greets me with the caption "Why'd you run?". I giggle at the picture, responding with a text instead.

"I was hoping you'd come after me." I type sassily. Knowing damn well this conversation will disappear.

And with a couple more flirty text over snapchat, I fall asleep before 8.

_______________________

...But I'll always be there for you
I'll always be there for you
I'll always be there for you I have no shame...