Ch. 31

((I'm too lazy to proofread-c))

My usual morning alarm goes off for me to start getting ready for work.I take in a deep breath and slowly open my eyes before going over how I want today to go. I decide I'll just wear my hair up in a messy bun so I have some time to scroll through Twitter, it's basically my only news source. I see and favorite the occasional meme but the picture of Justin and I repeatedly keeps appearing on my feed, guesses of the woman Justin is kissing. I didn't know kissing an eligible bachelor would mean so much attention. I laugh a little, why do people care so much?

I swipe away the app and decide to play some music instead, I have no time to worry about that right now, I'll worry about it when I get home.

I should probably dress a little nicer today because of this past weekend's events. The paparazzi that usually hang around outside will probably go crazy when we show up. I slip on a faltering white blouse and a red leather skirt that Jess had gifted me because it didn't fit her tight enough. I apply my usual makeup but decide to be bold this time and apply some red lipstick. I'll just put it into my purse in case I need to touch up. I hear Justin's ringtone go off and so I quickly grab my stuff and run out the door, making sure my mother doesn't have the opportunity to comment on my attire because she'll make me change.

I lock my door and fast walk past Aaron, despite him being annoying I tell him good morning because I'm a couple of days I hopefully won't have to. I walk down my stairs and hear an unfamiliar engine, the morning light reflecting horribly against the car parked out front. He did not. I almost decide to walk back home because of it, call in sick despite him already seeing me. I shake my head and laugh a little, really? Today of all days he decides to bring out his chrome frisker?

I cross the street and open up the door, shaking my head for him to see.

"Really Justin? We stick out like a sore thumb!" I say as I buckle in and take a deep breath. Woah, looks like he dressed up a little too, his suit looks fancy and... is he wearing cologne? I take another deep breath. Oh yeah, I love it when men wear cologne, it makes me feel some type of way.
"What, no good morning daddy?" He asks before cupping my jaw and pulling me in for a sweet kiss. I find myself licking over my lips after the kiss, savoring his taste I guess. Maybe it's the fact that I haven't gotten dick in a couple of days or how he's looking, shit maybe it's even the fact that he's wearing cologne, but all of it is making me want him. One last time before I tell him we have to stop.

"And it doesn't matter if we stick out, nobody can see through any of the windows. It's great because when the paps want to take a picture, all they have is a picture of themselves against the reflection." He laughs a little afterwards, proud of his choice.

"Hmm, I guess that makes sense. Good choice." I change my mind about the car, it's great people can't see inside. In fact... my devious mind is already plotting to act upon the fact that nobody can see us. We turn into the freeway.

Justin smiles and nods his head before going off on a rant.
"Right!? Thank you baby, you're the only one who has agreed with me so far. Everyone was like 'Justin, please don't waste your money on that', or 'Mr. Bieber, it'd be hazardous to your safety blah blah blah', oh but the one opinion I got the most was-" I cut him off with the gentle feel of my fingers unbuttoning his pants.

"Karina what are you doing? I'm driving." He says before I unbuckle my seatbelt, his eyes shifting from the road to watch what I'm doing. After the last time I did this, I feel a little more comfortable with the action. I even did a little research to make the experience better for both of us. I'm a fucking nerd.

"Just focus on the road daddy." I tell him before sliding over and palming him over his nice pants. I can already feel him hardening underneath me and so I pull his member out gently, sliding my hand up and down to make sure he's all the way hard.