Ch. 26

"Ugh, that was the first and last time i'm ever giving head." I say out loud, my tired mouth not bothering to hold back my thoughts. Justin turns his head over to me almost in a scared manner.

"What? Why would you say that? Do you mean it?" He says, intertwining his legs with mine, like he's trying to keep me in bed.

"Uh, I don't know, I feel like I wasn't really good at it. Plus, you're so big, I don't know if I could go through that again." I say, rubbing around my throat. Just the thought is making me gag.

"No, you were so good! Don't doubt yourself, it was so fucking good. I promise to be more gentle next time." He says worriedly. Why is this funny to me?

"Sorry Justin, it was just a little much. Maybe on your birthday? Or I could eat your ass or something." I say honestly, shrugging and hoping he understands.

"What? No. But, you still want to fuck me right?" He asks, as if I was breaking up with him.

"Oh yeah Mr. Bieber, I could never get enough of that." I say, stroking his arm.

"Okay good, that's what daddy likes to hear." He say, rolling on top of me, placing small pecks on my lips before kissing me passionately once more.
This man does not tire out! God, i'm out of shape.

"Faaaaather! I'm hoooome. Where are you?" Justin and I hear the voice of his daughter, my best friend's voice throughout the house. We separate to look at each other in horror.

He quickly jumps off of me and I scrabble off the bed to search for my clothes. Justin joins me in a search to look for his own clothes, the mess we made not helping.

"Here's your bra!" He whisper shouts as he throws it over, it hits me against the head but I have no time to laugh. I reach down to grab it and see his underwear and pants under the bed.
I quickly clip on my bra and swivel under the bed to pull out his pants.

"Your pants!" I semi whisper as well, afraid that Jess will hear our ruckus. I throw them over in his direction as the intercom goes off again.

"Dad where are you, I want to show you all the things I bought!" Jess' voice sounds off again.

"Go tell her you're in the bathroom or something so she doesn't try looking for you!" I say quietly as I motion over towards the intercom in the room.

He nods as he buckles his belt and quickly runs over to it. He hurries and pushes the button before saying "I'm on the shitter, giver me a sec Jess." He looks over at me with an unsure face, as if he didn't think through his choice of words.

I laugh a little as soon as his finger lets go of the button, sliding my skirt up hastily and taking a look around to see if my shirt is anywhere in site

"Um, okay. I'll be on the couch." She speaks into the intercom once more, Justin runs over to the mirror, seeing a sweaty, sex haired version of himself. He still looks bomb.