Ch. 33

Didn't edit because I'm lazy :P feel free to call out my mistakes
Mature content ahead
______________

"You looked happy leaving your office today, did the meeting go well?" I ask as we pull out the parking lot, "Nuestra Planeta" by Kali Uchis playing softly in the background.

"It went great babe, I think Bieber Enterprises will be spreading south. My day can only get better from here." He slides his hand softly up and down my thigh, a big smile resting on his face. Funny how I said the same thing earlier, glad we have the same thing on our mind.

"Oh that's great, like Texas?" I ask, not knowing how south, his hand is rising north so i'm pretty distracted.

"No more like Mexico, Costa Rica, and so on." He says, his left hand calmly directing the vehicle were in, Kali setting the Spanish mood i'm apparently in.

"Mexico? Wow, that's awesome. Maybe I should start calling you papí then." I say jokingly, but not really. That'd be so hot.

"Papí? What's that?" Mmm no pués, I thought he took a little Spanish but I guess he didn't really stick around long enough. Maybe that's a good thing though, I don't want him to know what i'm going to curse out later.

"Papí means daddy in Spanish." I say as I smile like a fiend, whenever I have a dick appointment my inner hoe comes out to play throughout the day, but she's fun to have around.

"Oh, is that so? You can call me Papí when I come over later. Just to get me caught up on a little more Spanish." He says, his smile only getting wider. I bite my lip and nod my head, closing my thighs together.

"Count on it, but around what time do you think? I need to make sure Jess isn't still at mine first, and you need to bring some checking books or something so it doesn't look suspicious when you come over." I say, taking precaution before I get my hopes up. Speaking about precaution, I should really start taking my birth control again, I really don't want to have to hide condoms in my room, I bet my mom will get snoopy at tomorrow's house warming party.

"Good thinking but I've already thought ahead of you, i've already gave Sam and Rigo the rest of the day off. I'll just sneak past my kids so I don't have to lie. I feel so young sneaking around again." He says with a shake of his head, his hand leaving my thigh to steer the wheel better as we approach a turn. You're not even forty but ok. I just grunt as a response, turning the volume up not really knowing how to reply, good thing Cuco's "Lo Que Siento" is playing to soften our moods and calm us down. We're both too excited for this haha.

We pull off the freeway after about ten minutes, like usual, only this time Justin pulls into a seven eleven. "You want something?" He asks, unbuckling his seat belt. I don't know, I thought we were trying to get home fast but I am kinda hungry.

"I'll just come with." I say, unbuckling mine as well. Maybe I'll find that one turkey sandwich I like.

"Uh, maybe it's better if you just stay in the car babe. I'll just face time you from inside." He says, opening up the door and shutting it behind him before I get a chance to ask why. Okay? Maybe we are in a rush.
Soon enough I get his call and decide I want a raspberry tea and some diced pineapple. I am in love with pineapple, not only are they my favorite food, they'll also make me taste sooo much better. No printer just fax.

"That's it babe, see you in here." I say as he picks the fruit up from the shelf it was on, hanging up right after so I don't get distracted by any more options.
When he walks up to the register I watch him wait in line though the windshield and set down an assortment of snacks, the cashier working quick to get his stuff in the bag. I watch Justin's lips form a smile before he nods his head and the cashier sticks his hand out in front of both of them to take a selfie. I sigh in relief when he finally makes it out the door and back into the car.