Ch. 19

omg im so sorry if the smut is bad, i felt so uncomfortable writing it lmaoooo
*SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD*
___________

The following morning, light sounds of lips sucking against my skin echoes through out the quiet room, the movement of them against my sweet spot makes me quietly moan. I eventually open up my eyes when I feel the pressure of another body on top of me.

"Baby." I hear Justin's raspy voice before he places another kiss against my cheek. "Wake up." He kisses my other cheek.
I groan a little trying to recollect where I am and how I got here.
_______________
*LAST NIGHT*

"You're so beautiful Karina." He pulls away from our passionate kiss to inform me, I smile, accepting his compliment. But instead of complimenting him back I pull his face towards mine once more, reconnecting his plump lips to mine. I move against them hungrily, a week's worth of want over powers me, making me pull myself against him eagerly. He chuckles lightly into our kiss before pulling away from me again.

"Slow down baby." He chuckles lightly, licking his lips again as he drinks in the vision of me again. I do the same, stoping my eyes over the last piece of clothing on his body, excited to see what's underneath.

"I want to make this special for you." He tilts my chin up, pecking me once before reaching over into the drawer next to us. I whisper an 'okay' as I watch him pull out a condom and place it on top of the drawer. He refocuses on me, this time kissing me slower.

I follow his pace, tracing light patterns onto the skin of his back. Nobody has ever made me feel as good as he's making me feel. Eventually his lips move from my mouth to right underneath my jaw where my sweet spot is found. My body shifts a little, reacting to the sweet attention he's paying to it. I feel his lips stretch into a smile for a minute, softly whispering that he 'found it' before continuing his small attack on that specific spot. I moan ardently at his actions, running my fingers through his hair.

He eventually moves down towards my collar bones, kissing underneath them before continuing his journey south. Gentle butterfly kisses are placed sporadically over my breast before he wraps his lips around my left nipple, his fingers giving my right one the same amount of attention. My chest rises up at the affection of his mouth and his expert hand. He uses his free hand to push me back down to the bed, his mouth moving on towards my navel.

I watch his eyes open up, looking up at my eyes as he reaches the hem of my lacy panties, swiftly pulling them down in one motion.
He blows his cold breath against my exposed parts, the goosebumps on my legs raise up. One of his arms wrap around my waist to hold me down as he connects his tongue to the most sensitive part of me. The other uses it's fingers to rub against me, treading gently to see how ready I am for him.
I feel one eventually push into me, my body receiving it and responding gratefully to the sensation as it pushes in and out slowly. I moan not so quietly as he slides in another, his motion picking up in speed.

I feel my body starting to heat up, the steady motion of his fingers make my legs wrap around him, I can feel my climax building up. He speeds up, his tongue vigorously attacking my pearl and his fingers curl inside me. I feel myself tighten around him just as I'm about to go over the edge, my hands tugging at his hair aggressively.

And of course he fucking stops. He ceases all action and the feeling quickly goes away.

"Why'd you stop." I ask discordantly, sitting up as I watch him pull down his draws. I'm taken back for a moment at the action.
What the fuck! That will not fit in me. How does he walk?

He chuckles arrogantly when he sees my face, reaching over towards where he placed the condom earlier, tearing it open with his teeth. He doesn't bother answering my question, his eyes tell me he knows exactly what he's doing, so I don't push.