Ch. 13

Again, not Karina, just some random internet girl. --> ^
also justin being shook as fuck after Rihanna's runway walk is his reaction in the story, (start at 1:03)
____________

"Bye Jess! Bye Mr. Bieber!" I close the door carefully and cross the street quickly. They drive off after making sure I got up to my floor.

I walk strait towards my apartment without any interruptions, opening my door swiftly after unlocking it. I look around the apartment for one of my parents, neither are home.

I close my door behind me and squeal in excitement. I hop around a little from foot to foot as I remove my bag and my glasses. Literally nothing can ruin my mood at the moment! Tomorrow is going to be so fucking great and then the next day I graduate! A good make out with Daddy Bieber and no more dealing with slimy kids. Wow. I'm already doing grown things out here.
I just wish I had someone to talk about my big crush. I can't tell Jess, that'd be so fucking wrong. And all my other friends would snitch on me to her, mostly because they're related to her or have some sort of association with her. The only person I could possibly talk to about this would be Aaron. And that'd be so awkward because he's in love with me.

So I'll stick to day dreaming silently and by myself in my dark room.

I head into my room and quickly grab my jammies to take a shower. I got to look fresh as fuck tomorrow when I see him. I didn't give him an answer at the moment but i'd be stupid to not go. I've literately been fantasizing about this since I've met him.God is good to me.

I hop into my shower and proceed to blast my music as I scrub the shampoo into my hair.

I wonder if Rigo or Sam will be home when I show up, that'll be super awkward. I'll have to ask him about that over snapchat.
I lather up some conditioner all throughout my hair, letting it sit without any water touch it. I take this time to scrub and exfoliate my face, wondering what Justin is doing right now. Maybe he's taking a shower too. That'd be a show i'd watch for sure.

I laugh a little at my thoughts, why am I like this?

I disregard my thoughts and decide to sing along to my music as I finish off my shower. I start easing myself into colder and colder water to close off my pores, that's how I get flawless skin.

I go back into my room and do nothing for the rest of the day besides watch and catch up on my shows. I don't even bother setting an alarm, and that is one of the most satisfying things for me.

_____________

The next morning, I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groan and check the time, I only slept in an hour later than usual.

I pick up the phone without checking who's calling, it's probably my mother.

"Hola Ma." I say groggily, rubbing my eyes with my free hand. She's probably paranoid that I woke up late for school, but she'll never know. I blocked the schools number from her phone.

"Karina, come over. I told Sam and Rigo to take the day off." I hear a raspy voice flow into my ears. I perk up a little, wanting to reply with a swift 'ok' but he hangs up before I can. Rude.

I sit up with a little more energy, excited at the invitation. I put down my phone and head back into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I quickly get ready, applying a little mascara and filling in my brows to look a little more alive. I don't bother applying lipstick, I hope they'll be at the risk of smearing off. So I settle with cherry chapstick.

I let down my bun so that my hair could rest gently on my shoulders. I side part it, liking how much volume there is. No need to do much to it today.