Ch. 28

I wait about half an hour to make sure everyone is in their rooms before I grab my room key and place a do not disturb sign on my door, heading strait to Justin's suite.

I fast walk to ensure nobody catches me out of my room, even though i'm sure Jess is counting sheep by now. And whenever Sam and Rigo are told to "enjoy themselves," they usually just mingle with the other security guards and catch a drink somewhere else. So i'm pretty sure i'm in the clear for a good hour or two. The good thing about pent house suite floors is that theres no way anybody can get up here with out a key card, and there's no cameras because celebrities are always doing shady shit. And i'm about to do some shady shit so thank God for that.

When I reach his room, his do not disturb sign is up as well. I catch myself disappointed but not discouraged. I quietly knock just incase he's sleeping as well but as soon as my fist comes down for the second knock, the door swings open and he pulls me in swiftly.

"Justin, holly shit you're awake" I say a little surprised as I stumble into his room.

"I've been waiting for you this whole time baby." He says, stroking my hair before grabbing my hand to lead me into his bedroom I suppose.

"Oh I bet, you've been so impatient since the plane ride." I say as we reach the main room on the right side, a giant bed with familiar white sheets comes into view, a giant bathroom on the right side of the room.

"Yes, i've been waiting for you to fulfill your promise" He says, gently laying me down as I feel his lips quickly peck my cheek. And then my neck, then my collar bone. He's moving quick.

"Right... About that promise... Theres a catch." I say and he stops his kisses to look at me in the eyes, confusion written over his face.

"Huh? A catch? What catch, we had a deal babe." He says, sitting up on my lap. I feel the tent of his gray sweatsuit pressing against my inner thigh. I slide my hand down to rub against it before proposing my catch.

"I know daddy, but it's just one little thing before I do it." I say, looking up with fake puppy eyes.

"What, money? I deposit your check this Sunday." He says, throwing his head back in pleasure as my hand continues to rub.

"What? No, I would never ask for money." I say, halting my actions. Is that what he thinks of me?

"Then what is it babe?" He says a little frustratedly, grinding against me to keep his sensation going. Well, if i'm going to be throwing neck,I might as well get a laugh out of it later on.

"I think you should wear the suit Jess got you." I say as I start unzipping my sweatshirt.

"No way, i'm not wearing that. This is a serious publicity thing. Nobody will take me seriously." He says as he looks at me slowly zip down, I bite my lip and look him in the eyes as a negotiating tactic.

"Please daddy? It'll make me very happy." I say as I slide it off, reaching back to unclip my sports bra.

"Yeah, sure whatever." He says uninterestedly as he's practically hypnotized by my taking off my bra. Hehe, men are so easy to convince.
He quickly removes his shirt before connecting his lips to mine, his tongue entering my mouth without permission as he begins to sloppily kiss me. I moan into the kiss, his hands roam my body as if they're in search of something before they reach the hem of my sweatpants.

He quickly removes them and tosses them to the floor before he sits up and does the same to his.

I quickly sit up and take this time to sit him against the bed, he hasn't pulled of his briefs so I do that for him. I'm met with a familiar member of his body and so I kiss the tip, ready to get down and funky.