Ch. 23

After Justin dropped me off at my house yesterday, he gifted me an ear piece so I could be listening in on his business talks, helping him out however I can. He said that'd he'd send me text if he needed me. But all the text messages Jess has been sending me has been taking up my screen. I tell her to just call me instead.

"Hey girly, how was your day?" Jess asks as soon as I press accept on my phone. I take a deep breath, preparing to tell her about my good day at work, everything except the part where her dad and I got freaky in the car.

"It was pretty good, everyone was nice to me. Especially the younger men of the office." I say, thinking back to when I met Joseph.

"Oh, you met Joseph already? I know what your thinking, he's hot but don't go there. He's such a player. Well, at least that's what Natalie told me." Jess says as I hear her shifting on her bed through the phone.

"Oh, speaking of Natalie, I'm pretty sure she hates my guts for some reason." I say, looking though every text that isn't Jess's.

"What? Natalie? She's so nice to me though, she's the only one I like there besides Marry. There's no way she could hate you." Jess says.

"Oh I love Marry! She's the sweetest person yet! She was so nice and cute and old, I really love her. But Natalie on the other hand, she was giving me stone cold bitch eyes all day." I say as I scroll up to see a new message from her father.

Mr. Bieber
Meeting in 10, take notes. But text me through snap chat too.

I delete the message and pretend to listen to Jess with a couple of "uh-huhs" and "yeah, no way" before I tune back into our conversation.

"Anyways, that's how my day went. I hope I get the job." She says, and my interest peaks.

"Well, not that you need the money for a job. But what is this place called again?" I ask, hoping she'll repeat herself without me exposing myself.

"It's a modeling gig Karina, we're you not listening?" She says, seeing right through me.

"No yeah, of course I was. It's just that your dad wanted me to jot notes for him right now for his business call, can we talk another time Jess?" I say, clicking on snapchat to see the massage her father left me.

"Yeah, do you want to hang out Friday?" She asks, I agree and she hangs up before I can.

I open up the blue bubble.

J❤️
You know what would be a good idea? He says, waiting for my reply.

Me
What would be a good idea? I ask back and he quickly types up his so called good idea. Maybe he wants me to record the call, this way I could better analyze the meeting he's about to go to.

J❤️
If you didn't wear panties tomorrow He plainly says, I jolt back at his response.

Me
Why would that be a good idea Mr. Bieber? You'd only be more tempted to touch me. And we can't have that now, can we. I say on a serious note, what a dog, haha.

J❤️
How long are you going to keep that up? You know you want me😏 He says and I laugh. Oh, men are so funny to me. Let's see how far I can string this man along.

Me
You're right daddy, I want it so bad. I didn't get my turn in the car earlier 😔 I gag at my own writing, I'm never thought I'd be this bitch but I guess I am.
He almost instantly texts back.

J❤️
Oh I'm sorry, What did you want daddy to do to you babygirl? He says, into the daddy thing I guess. I laugh a little, heading over to my kitchen to grab my bag of popcorn before laying back down to continue texting him.

Me
All sorts of things daddy, mostly things with your tie. 👀 I say, munching on some popcorn, not really affected at all by this conversation. Hopefully he got what I was trying to say. Its fun messing with guys hormones.

J❤️
Like what? He says shortly.

Me
Well... your tie looked so good around your neck, but I think it'd look better around my wrists tied behind my back. I say, not really remembering what tie he was wearing.

He doesn't reply with text, instead a pink bubble shows up, telling me he sent a picture.

I open it up only to see his pants pitched with a very familiar member. The caption reads "you made daddy very happy before a very important meeting. You'll pay for this very soon."

I laugh, at the picture with rosy cheeks. Wow, it's that easy. Let's get him going crazy.
I decide to send an pic too, my low cut shirt only helping me drive him nuts.

The caption reads a simple sorry, but my eyes say it all. I make sure the picture only last 3 seconds, hitting send right after. I don't wait for him to open it up, my right ear ringing.

I press accept and hear Justin's rough voice come through.
"Karina, the client from earlier is about to show up so I need you to listen to everything he says. And um, please don't send pictures. They mess with my head." He chuckles a slightly before cutting off to say hello to someone sitting across from him. I dont respond, but instead begin to listen up.

I jot down everything, my quick note taking from high school really helping me out here.
This meeting goes on for about thirty minutes before he finally says goodbye to the client, who's name I seem to be forgetting.

"Did you get all that?" Justin says as I assume the men left.

"Loud and clear Mr. Bieber. I'll give you the notes tomorrow." I tell him, letting my pencil go to stretch my hand.

"Thank you..." he says, dragging out his you. "And don't think daddy forgot about our little conversation earlier. I'll get onto it by the end of the week." He says as I hear him gathering his papers.

"Is that a promise?" I ask, laying back to take in his voice.

"You'll see. See you tomorrow baby." He says before leaving me with the dial tone again. I sigh, actually excited to wake up at 5 in the morning.

____________

im kind of giving up on this, college got me stressed the fuck out -c