Ch. 21

"Levántate." My mom flickers the lights and tries to get me to wake up.
I groan, moving myself off my bed and into the shared bathroom with my eyes closed. Today is my first day as a working woman.
When I wash my face, I open up my eyes to see how I look.

I sigh, deciding to pull my hair half up today. I want to look professional but not too professional.

I apply a little concealer and some mascara, just enough to look alive, before putting on my burgundy blouse. I put on my favorite pair of jeans and slip on some velvet shoes that match my shirt. When I'm done, I see I only have about 5 minutes before 6AM.

I grab my clutch with my keys inside before grabbing a banana, walking out with my father at the same time.
He offers to take me to the Bieber residence but I tell him Justin is already downstairs picking me up. He nods, walking opposite towards the parking lot.

I head towards the front of the building, Justin's black car waiting patiently for me.

I open the door up, hopping in the passenger side with all my stuff on my lap.

"Good Morning." He says, grabbing my face and pulling me in for a kiss. I let him do so, my eyes opening up in surprise.

"Now it is." I laugh a little, refocusing on the items on my lap. I need to eat this banana or I'll be cranky all day.

My begin peeling, taking bites and focusing on the road ahead of me. With the lack of music, this car ride is very tedious.

"Do you not listen to music on your ride to work?" I turn back to Justin, his sleepy eyes turning to the sound of my voice. I chew quickly so I wont sound how I just did.

"Go ahead and connect your phone, I'm too lazy to pull mine out." He says raspily. I nod, connecting my Bluetooth to his car, and of course Sza's "The weekend" plays. I excitedly sit up and finish my banana before the first lyric.
I slightly turn his volume up, telling him I love this song. It's way too overplayed now but i still love it. I can't get enough.
I move my body along to the beat before  singing along and pointing to the road in front of me.

I look at him to see if he he's enjoying the song, I see him bobbing his head, listening to the lyrics and looking surprised whenever she says something kind of hoeish. But I have to admit, her music is making me feisty.

..Make him loose his mind every weekend.
You take Wednesday, Thursday, then just send him my way.
Think I got it covered for the weekend..

"I got to say I'm in the mood for a little bit more of that.." I sing along to the song, placing my hand on Justin's thigh like he does to me sometimes, dragging it up as the lyrics progress.

His jaw clenches, his eyes subtly looking away from the road to look at my hand dragging up.
I pull away before my actions get me anywhere, singing along to the rest of the song passionately, pointing to the imaginary audience in front of me.

When it's over, he lowers the volume slightly as the next song starts playing.

"Are girls really okay with guys having three woman at the same time?" He asks, turning the steering wheel so that the car is moving onto the freeway.

"What?" I ask.

"That's what she's saying. 'My man is your man is her man too'. That's three woman. Are girls really okay with that?" He asks, his fatherly tone coming out to ask his serious question.

"No, I don't think so. Well, at least I'm not okay with it. I wouldn't want you finessing me and two other girls." I tell him, settling back into my seat.