Ch. 12

Justin's gentle hands caress the side of my arms and circle back around to tangle his fingers in my hair. The cliche sound of lips smacking against each other is echoing in the car. And even if I could go 5 more minutes without breathing, I pull away. He smirks, licking his lips for any remnants of me. I feel my cheeks heating up so I take my seat in the designated area i'm supposed to be in. He chuckles a little and so do I. I wont lie, that was great. It's everything i'd dreamt  it'd be.

"What's wrong, couldn't keep up? I'll slow down."  He turns my chin towards him again, ready to keep going. I peck him once more, pulling away before he has the chance to deepen the kiss.

"No, it's not that, trust me." I sigh in content, buckling up my seat belt once more. "It's almost 10 and I need to be home." I recline the seat back to its original position.

"Right. Right." He pulls his seat back forward, not bothering to buckle up before he pulls out the field. I reach over for him, clicking it for him. I assume he thanks me with the same thigh rub he gave me earlier. 

We turn into my street , driving slowly so we could enjoy these last few minutes together. When we pull up in front of my building, he asks if i'm sure I have to be home as soon as I implied. I nod sadly, but decide to lean over for one last kiss. 

I make it slow and sweet knowing nobody can see us through his tinted windows. I always seem to be the one pulling away first, he doesn't seem to know when to stop.
"Sorry, I know you need to go. See you tomorrow?" He asks, trying to stroke his fingers through my curly hair.

"Sure, are you coming to the show? Jess worked really hard on her outfit for the show." I state, opening the door and hopping out in the process. I don't know why this car is so fucking tall.

"Wouldn't miss it." He states, shifting his gear to drive.

"Good, because i'll be modeling it, you wouldn't want to miss that." I shrug my shoulders, closing the door and walking across the street towards the apartment stairs.

I wave goodbye from the second floor balcony, he drives away when he sees i've made it up safe. I watch as he drives off, speeding off despite all the people probably sleeping. I laugh a little, turning around and walking towards my apartment.

Even though it's a little past ten, I see some familiar legs stretch out and relaxing. Probably waiting for my arrival.

"Hi Aaron." I wave as I walk past.

"Hey Karina, busy night?" He asks, or more like states? His tone of voice is weird. I'm going to ignore it.

"The busiest, see you tomorrow at the show." I give myself an out, hoping he wont walk me home. My father would freak if he thought I was sneaking off to see Aaron.
He doesn't reply, instead I hear his door shut. I sigh a breath of relief, unlocking my door and closing it behind me.

Both of my parents are on the couch watching some old black in white movie. They tell me to lock the door and I do so. 

I take off all my make up to prepare for bed, doing my usual routine before slipping under my covers and setting my alarm.

__________________________

The following morning, I decide to wear some shorts and a regular black tank top. I don't even bother to do my hair, throwing it up into a pony tail. Jess and Abbie will end up fixing up my look to their desire for the show anyways. I don't even bother to take my back pack to school today, there's no point if i'm going to be back stage all day.

After i'm done eating, I grab my phone and keys to start making my way to the Bieber residence. I wave goodbye to my mom and make sure to grab my glasses on the way out. It's almost 8 and I can feel the sun already beaming down. Hopefully it's not too hot back stage with everybody breathing.