Ch. 25

ITS all smut but yall knew it was coming-C

______________

The elevator dings once more as we reached the first floor, I quickly pull away to start breathing again.

I pull down my scrunched up skirt before the doors open up once more, I see Justin straitening his tie as well.
We walk out onto a very busy first floor, everyone seems to be too occupied with whatever they're doing to notice us walk by.

We walk out towards the parking lot and the bright sun hits my eyes, I blindly follow behind Justin.

And before I know it, I hear multiple people yelling at Justin.

"Mr. Bieber! Can we have a quick interview!" I hear a man yell first. I pick up my pace knowing how the paparazzi work. "Why is your daughter's girlfriend here? Are they getting married?" I hear and I laugh, I'm surprised that rumor hasn't died. I haven't hung out with Jess in a while.

"I told you guys, this is private property!" I hear a familiar voice yell out, I turn around to see Rigo creating a barrier at the entrance of the parking lot.

Justin unlocks the car and we quickly hop in.
"Rigo's here?" I ask, confused. I thought he was with Sam twenty four seven.

"Yeah, I call him in when I know I'll be leaving early. He usually follows me home but I told him he has the day off after this. I already called Sam to give him the day off too. That way we can get off." He jokes and even though it wasn't funny, I still blow the air out of my nose and put on my smile.

I put my hand over my eyes as Justin turns the car towards the paparazzi whom are blocking the exit, their flashes going off every other second.

Eventually they clear the path and we make our way out onto the streets. Justin makes sure to make multiple turns and takes one ally before making his way onto the freeway towards his house.
We get off one exit before the exit we're supposed to take for extra measure and drive through the streets to get to his house.

"That's so annoying, you really go through that daily?" I ask, rubbing his right shoulder to get him to relax.

"Yeah, sorry about that. It's hard being so handsome and successful." He gloats with a little smirk.

"Well then, you must be hard all the time." I joke, wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"Only when I'm around you babe." He laughs before squeezing my left thigh. I forget the fact that I'm not wearing underwear but remember instantly as his hand starts to slide further up the surface of my inner thigh. I'm tempted but...Nope! Paps could still be following us.

I close my legs together and lift his hand off me.
"Hands on ten and two mister!" I say before crossing my legs like a lady. We turn onto a familiar street, about 3 minutes away from his house.

"I just want to know if you followed daddy's instructions." Daddy!? Gag! Wait. What the fuck...
why am I into that.
I audibly start breathing harder instead of coming up with a snarky response.

"I guess I'll wait to find out." He says with that same smirk he always has, turning into his drive way, the gate opening up just as we get here, quickly closing once we're inside.

I hop out the car, making sure my skirt doesn't ride up as I get out. I start walking alongside Justin and he wraps his arm around my hips.

"Are you sure no ones home?" I ask, nervous to get caught by Jess.

"Yeah, I told Jess I had an important meeting and deposited 5k for her to spend. That'll keep her busy all day." He says as the door informs the empty house that it's been opened. Justin locks it before he starts to loosen his tie. 5k!? I'm never going to feel guilty when she pays for our lunch now knowing 5k is chump change.