Ch. 24

After getting ready for about half an hour, Justin calls me downstairs. I wave my parents goodbye before zooming down the stairs. I always feel little butterflies in my stomach as I think about him.
I reach the outside of my building, looking both ways before I cross. Aaron is walking up from his parked car, saying hi as he gets closer to the front of he building. I smile and wave back.
I cross the street and walk calmly to the passenger side of Justin's car.
I hop in and close the door behind me.
"Hey baby." Justin leans in for a kiss, I almost comply but then I remember Aaron walking up the street, probably watching me through the front window of this car.

I dodge Justin's kiss and lean further to give him a hug.
"Sorry Justin, Aaron's probably watching." I say before pulling away. "Oh, good call." Justin says as he switches gears to get the car going.

"Ugh, I swear every time I turn around he's there." I say exasperatedly. I just wanted a damn kiss, why he got to live so near by. I need to move out.

"Well, he does live in the same complex as you. You need to find a new apartment." Justin says what I was thinking out loud, pulling out the aux and hands it to me.

"I wish," I say as I plug the cord into my phone, Khalid's another sad love song playing softly through the speakers, "I just need to save up." Justin only humming.

"I'm pretty sure after your first paycheck you'll have more than enough." He states, reassuring me by patting my thigh twice, leaving his hand here afterwards.
Pfft, with minimum wage, doubt it.

"At least I'll have the apartment to myself this weekend." I add in a positive note, shifting my eyes towards his face to see if the same thought ran through his head as mine. A small smirk rises its way up onto his face.

"This weekend? As in after today? By yourself?" He says, taking an exit and turning on towards a familiar main street.

"Yup. Just me and my good little self." I say, crossing my hands together and sitting like a good child.

"Pfft. Good? I have some fond memories of you being quite naughty." He says as we stop at a stop sign, pulling the hem of my dress down.

"Me? Naughty? Never. I'd say i'm a pretty good person." We pull into yesterdays parking lot, cutting the conversation short.

"We'll see." Justin says as he puts the car in park and unbuckles his seatbelt. I follow along.

We walk side by side into the office, Justin waving to the one custodian here at the hour, I wave too.
As we're making our way towards the elevator, I notice Justin slightly walking behind me. I know what he's up to, but I don't do anything except push the elevator button.
When he catches up, I feel he pinch of his fore finger and thumb against the hem of my skirt, he tugs slightly.

"Pull it down, I'm losing my mind." He says, pushing us into the elevator as soon as it opens up. He waits till the doors are closed before turning the key into its slot. He wastes no time before he adjusted me into his favorite position; me against the wall, his body closing me off.

He kisses me gently, resting his forehead against mine to breath a little. "We should leave early today." He says in between the sweet kisses he's giving me. I take control of the kiss this time, letting him know I agree.