Ch. 27

"Wow, you look amazing in that dress." A curly haired boy grazes his eyes over me. "Sorry I didn't  mean to be rude, i'm Nick by the way, is this your boyfriend?" Nick asks he bites his lips, his hands stroke his naked chest. Wait, where's his shirt? What's going on?

"Yes, I am the boyfriend." I turn to my side, surprised that Justin made our relationship public to him. Wait, where's his shirt?
I look down, i'm not wearing a shirt either.

"How much would it cost for you to join us in a threesome, daddy?" Justin asks, taking out his checking book and staring at Nick in a deadly manner. What the fuck is going on? Why am I smiling so much?

"I'm speechless, over the edge i'm just breathless. I'd never thought that i'd catch this, love bug again..." Nick sings back in a awkwardly slow manner. But before I could question what was going on, my lungs take in a big breath before I open my eyes, the previous song playing outside of my dream. Love bug blasts into my ears and I sure am awake. Just a dream I repeat to myself, laughing at how weird it was. I turn off Lovebug and check the time. 4:30. My sub-conciseness is really fucking weird haha. Hearing Justin call someone else daddy almost made me choke, that was hilarious.

I look over to my digital clock to see that 5 minutes have already gone by with me just sitting and reminiscing over my dream. I get up and rush to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take my morning pee. I hop in the shower to wake me up a little further before hopping out to blow dry my hair. I don't bother with make up, it's 4:40 in morning, but I do slather on moisturizer and tie my hair into a messy bun.
I run over towards my closet to look for the comfiest outfit I can find which consists of my gray Juicy sweat pants, a white sports bra, and the accompanying gray juicy sweatshirt. My chola days are back to haunt me but I couldn't care less. I have to be downstairs in 20 minutes.

I don't bother grabbing breakfast, knowing the Biebers, we're flying first class which means first class meals baby. I'm going in heavy with the chicken strips on the flight. Oh and I should grab sun glasses, the paparazzi might be there. I grab my favorite pair and hang them from my bra.

I grab my two gifts from Jess and throw a couple of accessories into the bags, not sure what i'll want to wear later with my dress so I just throw all my fancy lookin' stuff in. I grab my nude heels as well as some white ones and shove them into my suitcase. I grab some socks and slip on my slides before rolling on deodorant, grabbing my charger and keys. Soon enough I hear my phone go off and I don't even bother to check who it is before rolling my suitcase out the door and rushing my ass down those stairs that I hate so much.
Thank god no one is awake yet because all these neighbors always snitch on what i'm doing and I don't need my parents to know what i'm up to at the moment. ESPECIALLY AARON, holly shit. He once told my parents I was sneaking out and I had to play it off like I was just grabbing the mail. That's part of the reason we're not as cool as we once were.

I reach the front of the building and see the black car i'm used to, the darkness of the early morning making it look even cooler.
Unlike other days, I head strait for the back seat because I know Rigo or Sam is driving today, Justin is probably in the passenger seat.

I open the door quickly as a maneuver my bag to the side. "Good morning guys." I say in a not so chipper way, everyone must be sleepy. They all reply in their groggy voices before I ask them to open the trunk. Surprisingly, Jess didn't over pack, so there was plenty of room for my suit case.

After throwing my shit in the back, I quickly hop in and close the door behind me. I hope nobody saw me leave, that'd be the end of my trip if my parents found out.

"Good morning Ms. Perez." Sam greets me again, he's sitting bitch seat because Jess loves to sit on the right side of the car.

"Morning Sam, Do you want to switch seats? Your legs are way too humungous to be sitting in the middle." I say, hovering above my seat as the car begins to move.