Chapter 1

This is the first chapter of my new Jeffrey Dean Morgan Story!

This story will be a then and now story. Basically one chapter will be the past and then the other is the present. Eventually the story will be strictly in the "now" with a few flashbacks but for now we will go back and forth.

Please please please tell me what you think after you read this first chapter!

Make sure to check out my other updates on SSL and DB&BA!

Jeffrey's age will be based around what shows he was in. Like SPN was 2005 and Grey's Anatomy was 2006 so you do the math!

Here's the first chapter, Nords! Enjoy!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxx

--

Then

"Ronnie!" the voice bellowed waking me from my nice slumber. I opened one eye and looked around the room seeing that it was empty. I patted the place beside me feeling that it was empty and cold meaning that he had been up for a little while now.

I sighed and sat up a little trying to gain consciousness, but the bed was so comfortable and warm. The floor in the house creaked slightly and I knew he was coming to the bedroom. I sat up and ran my hand through my hair trying to control the bedhead.

Soon he was leaning against the doorway, his jet black hair was slightly damp, his goatee freshly trimmed. His black washed out jeans were riding low on his hips. His shirt clung to his body in a good way. The grin that was placed across his lips was one that could make me weak in the knees.

"Well, good morning, beautiful," he said. His glasses were perched on his nose and he looked over the top of them at me. Damn, he looked good. I yawned and gave a sleepy smile. "How long have you been up?" I asked him. He shrugged slightly and pushed himself off the door frame.

"Since six," he said while sitting on the bed. I looked over at the clock. It was only 8:30. He was always the early riser between the two of us. I leaned over and grabbed the cup of coffee out of his hand and took a sip before handing it back to him.

He smiled slightly before taking a drink himself. "Why are you up so early?" I asked him. His smile grew. "I have an audition today," he said. I gave him a small smile, but inside I was trying to hold back. I tried to support him in everything he did but this, this was a little extreme.

"I'm gonna be late if I don't get moving," he said while pushing himself off the bed. He handed me his cup of coffee knowing that I was going to finish it. He leaned down and cups my face in his hands. "I love you, Ronnie," he said before giving me a light kiss.

I smiled as he pulled back. "I love you too, Jeffrey," I said as he walked out of the bedroom. I soon heard the front door shut and I knew he was gone. I was hoping that this wasn't going to be another disappointing audition for him. This had been the sixth one this year and he was coming up empty handed.

Jeffrey had had little roles here and there and after having some guest roles in a couple shows he thought it would be a good idea to just pursue nothing but acting. Time and time again he would spend money to drive countless hours and fly countless miles just to come back disappointed.

For some reason, he felt different about this one. He had waited a few months before trying out for more shows. He took some time to focus and just spend some time brushing up on some of his skills before testing them out again. This morning he seemed confident unlike some of the other ones he had done this year.