Chapter 7

Hello darlings! I hope you all are lovely!

So they killed Simon! I called it! As did two other people! I hope y'all enjoyed your sneak peeks of this story!

Thank you for all the reads and comments! And thank you to @JFarley for leaving 4-5 comments a chapter! Please y'all if you are reading this and enjoying this story please I would love to hear from y'all! Not only that it boosts ratings and moves my story up the list!

Here's another chapter! I know some of you are mad about the cliffhanger in the last chapter!

Here's the next chapter, Negans!

--

Then

Jeffrey was currently in California for the next six months filming a TV show called Grey's Anatomy, which from what he told me over the phone, he spent most of his time laying in a bed pretending to be dying. It sounded like the dream job to me.

I laughed about some of the things he would tell me about being on set, but I missed him terribly. It was only four months into his six months of filming, but it felt like forever. Little did Jeffrey know, but I had recently bought a puppy to keep me company while he was away. I just had no clue what to name her so I had just been calling her puppy.

She was currently curled at my feet on the couch while I was reading a book. She was such a sweet puppy who just liked to be lazy and sleep. I turned the page on my book just as the front door rattled. I froze and starred down the door wondering who the hell it could be. I sat up slightly debating on what I needed to do.

The puppy's ears perked up a little bit. She sat up and stretched before hopping off the couch and going to sniff out the door. I stood up and made it halfway to the door when it flung open causing me to jump. The figure that walked through the door caused a huge smile to come across my face.

"You're home!" I exclaimed not even giving him the chance to drop his luggage before I jumped in his arms. He grunted from the sudden impact, but his arms instantly wrapped around me and held on strong. "Hi baby," he whispered into my hair. The puppy excitedly barked at out feet, Jeffrey let go and lowered my feet to the ground.

Jeffrey bent down and instantly picked the puppy up. "And who is this cute little girl?" he asked. I smiled and scratched behind her ears. "I got a little lonely while you were gone," I said. Jeffrey chuckled and scratched under the puppy's chin. "Does she have a name?" he asked. I shook my head. "I couldn't think of a good one so I wanted to wait for you to get home I've been calling her puppy for the time being," I said.

Jeffrey chuckled. "Well I'm sure we'll think of something," he said. He pulled me over to the couch and collapsed on it bringing me with him. "I've missed you, Jeffrey breathed into my hair. I snuggled in tight enjoying the feeling of his arms around me again. "I've missed you too," I said. He kissed my forehead and I sighed. The puppy struggled to get up on the couch and let out a whimper.

Jeffrey chuckled and pulled her up on the couch with us so she didn't feel left out. She instantly started licking his chin. "Easy girl," Jeffrey said while gently pushing her off. She curled up on this lap instantly. "I think I've been replaced," I said. Jeffrey laughed again. "That would never happen," he said. I snuggled into his side as the puppy yawned and stretched out happily.

My stomach caused the silence to break between us. "So should we go out or stay in?" Jeffrey asked. I smiled. "Let's just stay in," I said. Jeffrey dug his phone out of his pocket and dialed the local Chinese place. "It'll be here in about twenty minutes," he said. I snuggled closer into his side enjoying the moment.

"So we have twenty minutes," Jeffrey said. I looked up at him and could see the look of lust in his eyes. I chuckled and leaned forward to kiss him. I was instantly flipped on my back. "Jeffrey!" I squealed. He smiled down at me. "Like I said, we have twenty minutes."

--

Short chapter I know! But I had to get it out! The next chapter will be longer! With some special guests!

Just a little glimpse into the past again! Has anyone figured out what happened between Ronnie and Jeff yet? What caused them to split?

Predictions?

Comment, vote, fan, follow, add to reading list and spread the work! Hope you enjoyed this short chapter, my little Negans! Reedus kisses for everyone! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx