Chapter 17

Two updates because I can!

This chapter is gonna hurt again a little bit!

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

Now

I had somehow convinced Brittany to drop what she was doing and come with me to Comic Con. We left the kids with Al. It's not that I didn't want Charlie coming but Jensen was right. I did need a break. Why waste an extra ticket when I could bring my sister along to enjoy the time with me.

We had just arrived at the hotel and it was completely packed. The front desk receptionist had given us our all access passes along with our room keys. We were currently unpacking before heading downstairs to get the day started. "Are you ready? Brittany asked.

I was freshening up in the mirror after the few hours drive here. "Yeah, " I said as I sprayed some body spray in the air and walked through it. "Alright, let's go," I said as I grabbed my room key, my ID, and my Comic Con badge before heading out the door.

Downstairs in the lobby was chaotic. Fangirls were everywhere. "Holy shit," Brittany said as we both showed our badges to the security guard. Unfortunately, some people recognized me. I smiled and waved before finally seeing a familiar face.

"Cliff!" I called out noticing Jared and Jensen's body guard. He turned and smiled once he saw it was me. "Ronnie! We've been waiting for you!" he said while greeting me with a hug. "Good to see you, Cliff! This is my sister Brittany!" I said introducing them.

Cliff shook her hand. "Nice to meet you. Alright ladies, if you follow me, I'll take you to the green room," he said. We smiled and followed close behind him. Soon I heard the familiar chatter going on. Cliff opened the door. The boys didn't even notice that we walked in.

I shushed a couple of people who noticed we walked in before taking a run and jump and landing on Jensen's back. "Hey Asshole!" I said into his ear. He chuckled before putting me on the ground. He turned around and engulfed me in a hug.

"It's good to see you Ronnie!" he said. "My turn!" before I knew it I was engulfed in another hug and picked up off the ground. "Nice to see you too, Jared. Now put me down!" I said. Jared chuckled before placing me on the ground with a gentle plop.

"We didn't think you were coming," Jared said. I smiled. "Truthfully, I didn't even know I was coming," I said. Both boys hugged Brittany before introducing us to a couple of cast members. My eyes scanned the crowd until I found a familiar curly mop.

"I'll be right back," I said excusing myself from Jensen and Jared's conversation. "Bob-o!" I called out. Rob Benedict turned around with a smile on his face. "Well if it isn't Miss Veronica Jean Harrington. How are you?" he asked while giving me a hug.

"I'm good, Rob. How are you?" I asked in return. He nodded. "I'm good," he said while pulling me over to a couch in the corner. People started clearing out. People were heading to their tables to sign autographs or to panels. Rob picked up his guitar and started plucking the strings.

I had missed being around Rob and listening to him play guitar. "How's life been treating you Ronnie?" he asked me. I smiled. "Things have been pretty good lately. I'm still working and raising Charlie. I feel like I could pull out my hair though," I said.

Rob smiled and continued playing guitar. "Hey Ronnie, we're heading out for our photo ops. You can hang here or go explore," Jensen said while kissing my cheek. "Mind if I hang with you?" I asked Rob. He shook his head as Jared squeezed my shoulder.