Chapter 19

Hello everyone! I hope you guys are doing well! I know it's been a hot minute since I updated last. It's been crazy around here between work, my little one, and now my parents have moved in with me! It's nuts!

Did everyone check out the Season 9 Premiere of The Walking Dead last night?! It. Was. Amazing! This season is about to be completely different from seasons past and I am definitely excited! I'm so sad that Andy Lincoln is leaving though! Although I have a theory behind that. I choose not to share though until I have all my thoughts worked out about it!

Thank you for all the love and support on my stories! I am loving that my stories are no longer private because all these readers are coming out of hiding now! Don't be shy! We don't bite! We would love to hear from you! I think @JFarley is getting sick of talking to herself! Lol!

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

Enjoy! Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

Then

"Do you ever wonder what the world would be like if everyone was the same?" I asked out loud. Jeffrey and I were laying on top of the picnic table with our heads right next to each other's. "I think the world would be a very boring place if that was the case," he said.

I nodded agreeing with him. "It would be, but at least it would be predictable and we would know what was about to happen," I said. Jeffrey hummed. "Is that what you want? A predictable life?" he asked. I shook my head. "No, but sometimes it makes me wonder if we knew what was about to happen next, if life would be easier," I said looking at the stars.

"I hate to break it to you, doll. But life isn't supposed to be simple," he said. I sighed. "Isn't that the truth," I said. Jeffrey's arms were stretched out above his head. I grabbed his arm to look at his watch. "It's getting late," I said. Jeffrey yawned.

"I know," he said not making an effort to move. I sat up and looked down at him. "We should head home," I said. Jeffrey sat up. "I know," he said again. I started noticing how close he was to me. "I have to work tomorrow," I said. Jeffrey smiled.

"I know," he said. Before I even knew what was happening Jeffrey leaned in and his lips connected to mine. They were soft and a little bit chapped, but it was perfect. His hand came up and cupped my cheek lightly. His thumb ran back and forth gently.

He pulled back much too early for my liking. "Wow," I breathed just as Jeffrey leaned in again for a shorter kiss. I grabbed his shirt in my hand and pulled him closer. My other hand ran through his hair. I pulled back trying to clear all of the thoughts out of my head.

Jeffrey's forehead leaned against mine as his eyes connected with mine. There was a content smile on his face. "Do you need a ride?" I asked him noticing that my car was the only one out here. He shook his head. "No, that's alright. I like the night air," he said.

I nodded as I jumped down from the picnic table. Jeffrey was right behind me as we walked towards my car. His hand ran through his hair as he leaned against the hood of my car. "Well, I guess I'll see you later," I said as I opened my car door. Jeffrey pushed himself off the hood of my car. "I hope so," he said before walking away dribbling his basketball.

~~

Now

*Jeffrey's POV*

I was sitting in the green room. It was the last day of Comic Con. Ronnie and I got back to the hotel around two this morning and due to the conversation last night I couldn't fall asleep. I laid in bed the rest of the night until the sun broke the horizon.