Chapter 16

Hello my lovelies! I hope you are having a fabulous day!

The new game Walking Dead Our World just came out! It's awesome! It's like Pokemon Go but with zombies! If you are looking for a team to join, join mine! "Senoia TWD" is still looking for members!

I went on my first date last night in two years!  Him and I had a blast and I can't wait to do it again!

My date also gave me major inspiration for my story!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

Then

"And he hasn't replied at all?" Vanessa asked me. I shook my head. "No, it's been almost a week," I said. Vanessa pulled a confused look. "That doesn't make any sense. If he left his number on the bottom of his receipt that means he should've been expecting a call or text from you," I shrugged to her response.

"Who knows," I said while leaning against the counter. It was a slow Tuesday night in the bar. I usually didn't work on Tuesdays, but I needed the money and my boss needed the help. After showing off my skills that one busy Friday night, my boss decided to promote me to a waitress telling me it would do me some good to break out of my shell a little bit.

There were a few people having drinks and dinner, but other than that it was quiet. The door chimed up knowing whoever it was would seat themselves. After a few minutes wondering if Vanessa was going to get them I looked up to find her nowhere in sight.

I looked over at the table who had just sat down. Just my luck, it was Jeffrey and one of his buddies who was in here regularly with him. I grabbed my pen and pad of paper while making my way to the table. "Gentlemen, what can I get for you?" I asked.

Jeffrey's friend looked up with a smile. "I'll have a burger and a beer," he said. I smiled and wrote it down. "And you?" I asked while turning to Jeffrey. "Oh, the club sandwich with fries and a beer also, please." He said. I nodded and took off to fill their order.

"Is that who I think it is?" Vanessa asked as she saddled up beside me. I grabbed a couple beers and popped the caps off. "Yeah, they're having dinner," I said while walking to their table. "Here's your beers, boys. Food will be out soon," I said before walking back to the bar.

I was trying to avoid Jeffrey. I was embarrassed. Maybe the phone number wasn't meant for me. Jeffrey never texted me back even though he told me to get ahold of him because he wanted to get to know me. "Are you going to ask him why he hasn't texted you back?" Vanessa asked me.

I shook my head while discreetly staring at Jeffrey's table. "Why not?" she asked me. I shrugged. "What's the point? He wrote a note saying he wanted to get to know me and hasn't responded. Maybe he changed his mind," I said. Vanessa glared at his table.

"Jeez, Ness, way to be discreet," I said with a laugh. The bell dinged and I turned around to grab the food. "I'm sorry, but that just pisses me off for you," she said as she broke off from me to check on her tables. "Here we are, gentlemen. Be careful those fries are hot," I said before turning.

A hand latched onto my wrist stopping me. I turned to see it was Jeffrey. I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Can I get some ketchup, Sweetheart?" he asked. My heart rate sped up at his voice. Especially calling me sweetheart. I only hoped he didn't feel it under his hand.

"Sure," I whispered while slowly taking my wrist out of his grasp. I quickly grabbed the ketchup and plopped it beside Jeffrey before scurrying off hoping he wouldn't grab me again. I ducked through the double doors and leaned against the wall letting out a deep breath.