Chapter 2

Hi y'all! It feels like it has been forever! And I am so sorry for that! Work is still crazy! We have two people who have called off for the past 3 months! Instead of trying to do anything about it my bosses are just making all of us pick up extra hours. It's been hectic especially with trying to take care of my sick little!

Thank you for everyone who is continuously sticking with me! I apologize from the bottom of my heart and I hope the next updates don't take as long!

Thank you for over 200 reads, 10 votes, and 6 comments on the last chapter! Where are my readers at? Comments are low! Don't hide! Tell me what you think!!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

Now *5 years later*

I groaned as I felt tiny feet poking me in the side. When I opened my eyes I saw the sun barely coming through the window meaning that it was still early. I groaned and rolled over seeing my 4 year old daughter laying in bed beside me. I couldn't even remember how she got in the bed with me last night.

I sighed and pushed her slightly curly jet black hair out of her face. It was crazy to me that it had been four years since I had had her. She was my world and I wouldn't change it for anything. Her eyes barely opened before they quickly shut and she snuggled into me. I chuckled. "I know you're awake, baby girl," I said as I poked her side gently. A small giggle escaped her mouth.

She opened her eyes all the way and looked up at me. Her piercing hazel eyes locked with my brown ones. "Hi mommy," she said while wrapping her arms around me and snuggling into my side more. "Are you hungry?" I asked her. She nodded into my side.

"How about some pancakes?" I asked her. She squealed and jumped out of bed before taking off to the kitchen. I chuckled and followed behind her while pulling my hair up in a messy bun. "Do you want to help mommy, Charlotte?" I asked. She nodded and pulled her little stool up to the kitchen counter to make her taller. I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Alright, Charlie. What do we need first?" I asked her. "A bowl and a spoon," she said and I nodded pulling them out of the cabinet while grabbing the dry mix for the batter as well. I let Charlotte dump some of the dry mix in the bowl. "Just add water!" she said.

I laughed and added a little bit of water. "Alright you mix that while mommy heats up the stove," I grabbed a pan and a spatula from the cabinet and placed it on the stove. I turned back around to see Charlotte concentrating on mixing all the batter together.

"Do you need help?" I asked and she shook her head. "I got it mommy," she said. Soon she was done and I grabbed the bowl from her and she got down from her stool now scooting it over to the stove. "Alright be careful," I said as I started pouring the batter into the hot pan.

I let Charlie help me flip the pancakes and soon we were sitting down at the table eating our breakfast quietly. "What do you want to do today?" I asked her as we started cleaning up our mess. Charlotte was finishing up Preschool and starting Kindergarten in the next few months and I was trying to spend as much time with her before school and homework started getting in the way.

"Um, can we go to the park?" she asked me. I smiled. "Sure baby, maybe we can get some ice cream too," I said. "Yay!" she squealed before running off to her room to get changed. I sighed and followed right behind her wanting to get a shower before anything else.

Halfway through my shower the bathroom door burst open. "Mommy!" Charlie squealed. "What baby?" I asked as I shut off the water and grabbed a towel to wrap around my body. I pushed the shower curtain back to see that Charlie was standing in the doorway to the bathroom.