Chapter 6

Hello my lovelies! I have missed you all! At least it hasn't been as long since my last update! I hope you all are doing great!

In case you missed it, I have taken down Dirty Boots & Bloody Arrows. I love Norman and Daryl, but I'm not feeling writing either anymore. Don't worry I'm not taking Sweet Silver Lining down because it already has so many chapters. Just bear with me as it won't be updated unless I'm really feeling the inspiration!

This chapter is dedicated to @JFarley! Thank you for all the continued love and support! I know you will love this chapter!

Let me know what y'all think! Y'all are being awful quiet out there!

Reedus kisses! Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

Then

"I can't believe they killed you off that quickly!" I said. It had been a little over a year of filming for Jeffrey. Season one was wrapped and as soon as season two started shooting Daddy Winchester was no longer. What were we going to do now?

Arms wrapped around my waist gently as I continued cooking lunch. We were back to square one. The money from Supernatural wouldn't last forever. "Honey, I know you're worried, but I'm flying out tonight to Los Angeles for another audition," he said.

I rolled my eyes grateful that he couldn't see my face or reaction. Watching him fly out to L.A. for another potential job was the last thing I wanted to think about. I sighed and pushed the pot of chili off the hot eye of the stove. I turned around in his arms.

"Let's eat," I said trying to change the subject to something else. Jeffrey frowned slightly but nodded his head before letting of me and grabbing some bowls out of the cabinet. He followed me to the table quietly, where we sat in silence and ate out lunch.

After finishing our lunch Jeffrey stood up and took his bowl to the sink. He came over and kissed my forehead. "I need to pack and get ready for my flight," he said before heading to the bedroom. I watched him as he walked away and sighed before standing up and heading to the sink to do the dishes.

It didn't take long for the evening to come and Jeffrey was sitting his bags at the door preparing to leave for the weekend. "Baby," Jeffrey whispered softly as he approached the couch. I was curled up reading a book trying to pass the time. I didn't want Jeffrey to leave, even if it was just for the weekend. I looked up from my book and closed it.

"I gotta go," he said while placing his hand on my knee. I smiled sadly. "Okay," I whispered. He leaned in instantly and captured my lips in his. The kiss was sweet and way too short for my liking. It would only be a couple days but it was becoming more and more difficult. I just wanted him home.

I stood up with Jeffrey and walked him to the door. He shouldered his backpack and kissed my forehead. "I'll be back," he said before he disappeared out the door. I didn't know what to think about once again having the house to myself. It was quiet, a little too quiet.

I needed to talk to Jeffrey about getting a pet for when he needed to leave. At least I would have someone to keep me company. I got up and grabbed my phone deciding to call Brittany. I hadn't talked to her in a while and because we had been busy. She had been struggling since her husband had been deployed. I flopped back on the couch just as Brittany had answered the phone with a hello.

~~

Now

The bar was loud and smelled like stale cigarettes and beer. We ordered our drinks before grabbing a booth in the back away from the music so we could talk. We had went to dinner, then decided to randomly play mini golf, before settling at the bar for the night.

I felt the ache of missing Charlie and felt a frown forming on my face. I hated leaving her sometimes. I always felt like I worked too much and we never got to spend any time together. "Hey," Brittany nudged me bringing me out of my trance. I gave her a smile. She instantly knew what I was thinking.

"She's alright, I promise," she said. I nodded and took a sip of my drink trying to loosen myself up. Suddenly the music got louder and Becca was pulling us out on the floor to dance. The lyrics to Dirt on My Boots started playing. "I love this song!" she shouted over the music as we began to dance together.

The music and the drinks overtook me and soon I was completely relaxed just enjoying my time with my friends and sister. There was always one thing I hated about bars though. As soon as I felt hands grab me, I flinched. "Get your hands off of me!" I said stepping away from the man.

By the look and smell of him it was clear that he was drunk. He stepped closer to me and Brittany instantly came to my defense. "Hey asshole! Back up!" she said in a threatening tone. He gave a wicked smile and took another step towards me. I didn't like this at all.

"Oh come on honey, like you weren't looking for attention dancing around like that. You look incredible," he said while grabbing my arm. That did it for me. I twisted trying to break free, but he was too strong. Brittany threw her drink in his face while Tori and Becca screamed at him to let me go.

Suddenly, he was yanked off of me and all the girls stood around me protectively. A taller man with jet black hair whose face I couldn't see had the man by his shirt and before any of us could stop him, he punched the man in the face sending him to the floor.

Everyone began to clap as the mystery man quickly left the bar. I pushed past all three girls and followed the man, He was a little ways ahead of me pushing through the crowd easily. He ducked out the door and I quickly followed behind his retreating figure.

"Ronnie!" I heard Brittany's voice call for me but I ignored her trying to catch up to the guy. "Excuse me!" I called out trying to get his attention, The least I could do was thank him. The man ignored me and kept walking. I was jogging trying to keep up with his long strides. "Hey!" I called out finally catching up enough to grab onto the back of his shirt.

The man turned around and I instantly let go of his shirt feeling myself taking a few giant steps back. I could feel my mouth hanging open as I tried to form some sort of word. I felt someone come up behind me and turned to see Brittany mirroring my expression.

She grabbed my arm which comforted me. "Y-you," I stuttered out softly not believing my eyes. Maybe I had too much to drink. Maybe I was tired. There was no way it was him standing in front of me after five years. Brittany tugged on my arm.

"Hey Ronnie," Brittany said pulling me out of my thoughts. I knew my eyes were wide. I felt like I had seen a ghost. "Let's just go, alright?" she said pulling on my arm again. All I could do is nod and let my feet carry me. I turned around to look behind me, but he had already disappeared into the night.

--

And there we finally have it! Who was that?! Just kidding! We all know who that was!!

Predictions!?!

I hope you all enjoyed that chapter! Shout out to @JFarley for being an awesome reader! And shout out to @Lauren_Loving for being the sister in this story and for also being an amazing real life friend who gives me inspiration on the daily for this story!

Comment, vote, fan, follow, add to reading list and spread the word!!! Reedus kisses for everyone!! xxxxxxxxxx

*{