Chapter 9

Hello my lovelies! I have missed you all!!!

Vacation was fantastic though!! All of the One Tree Hill sites were amazing to see! It made my little fangirl heart happy! Now if I could only get down to the Walking Dead sites!

I didn't want it to end! But I am glad to be back and enjoying all the writing I am doing! And guess what! I have inspiration for Sweet Silver Lining again! It may not be much but it might get me somewhere!

Thank you so much to @JFarley for the 16 comments on the last chapter! I was surprised to get that many comments from you! It was awesome! I hope to see a lot more where that came from!

I also love seeing all these new comments from new readers! I love hearing from you guys! Keep it up!!

You may need to re-read the last couple of chapters to make sure you're following all of this. I know this whole then and now thing can get a little bit confusing!

Hope everyone is doing fantastic! Love to all of you!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

Then

Jeffrey was gone again filming another movie in Los Angeles. He was only going to be gone for a couple months if even that long. I didn't know how much more of this I could handle. Sure, it wasn't like we were struggling when he was working, but I absolutely hated staying behind.

I never understood why I couldn't go with him. My part time job was flexible, and I knew I could get time off if he wanted me to go with him, but he never asked. Maybe he didn't want me to go with him. Maybe I was too much of a distraction. Maybe....maybe he was bored with me.

Being together for five years, you pretty much knew everything about each other, especially living together. I sighed. It was another quiet, lonely day in the house. Jeffrey was due home for a weekend visit any hour now. This was it though. I looked at the packed bags by the door.

I couldn't handle it anymore. He was barely here, not that it was his fault. I just wasn't cut out for this. The traveling, the fame, the constant attention, it just wasn't for me. I ran my hand through my hair looking around the small apartment. It looked different now with all of my things packed away.

I walked into what used to be our room. The bed was made neatly. It all looked untouched, like a movie. I placed the envelope with Jeffrey's name on it on his pillow where he could see it. I turned on my heel to see Bisou laying at my feet. We had finally named her.

Bisou was French for kiss. It was Jeffrey's doing. I'm not sure where he had even got it from. "I'm gonna miss you so much, girl," I said scratching behind her ears. She gave me those sad puppy eyes before getting up and stretching. She walked over to the bed and hopped on to lay on the foot.

I smiled sadly. She had no clue what was going on. I walked back to the living room just as the door rattled. Shit, he was home earlier than I expected. I stood there helpless. I couldn't run. I couldn't hide. I now had to face this. Jeffrey walked through the door with a smile on his face.

"Hi baby," he said dropping his bags and leaning in to kiss me. I turned my head, so he caught my cheek. Bisou barked from the bedroom excitedly. Jeffrey kicked off his shoes and looked up at me. My coat was on. My hair was pulled up in a messy bun and I had my shoes on ready to go.