Chapter 22

Holy heads on pikes, Batman! If you haven't seen the second to last episode of Walking Dead then you better go watch it! Because holy guacamole it was amazing! I can't believe there's only one episode left this season! They need to let Negan out of the cage to deal with Alpha!!

Thank you for all the continued love and support! I kind of hit a slump there for a while! I also just had a small surgery and figured out that I'm gonna have to move out of my house soon! Life has been a little bit crazy! I've been sick and my daughter has been sick! We seem to be passing it back and forth to each other.

If you have to go back and read the previous chapter, I would! I am quite proud of this chapter! I think it's bringing a lot of things together!

Hope you guys are sticking with me and will enjoy this chapter!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

Then

I giggled as I pressed Jeffrey against the wall and started undoing the buttons of his shirt. "Wait, wait, wait," Jeffrey breathed while pushing his hands through my hair as I started kissing down his chest. "What?" I asked pulling back. I had followed Jeffrey back to his apartment which wasn't far from the bar, but it was cold enough that we needed to drive.

Winter was fast approaching in the Hudson Valley area. As soon as Jeffrey and I shut off our cars and made it up the secluded stairwell to his apartment door, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Things were getting heated very quickly between us.

"I didn't bring you here to have sex," Jeffrey said as I finished unbuttoning his shirt. I sighed and pulled back. "I know. Heat of the moment," I said as I pulled back. He started buttoning his shirt when I stopped him. "No, wait. It's very sexy like this," I said as I ran my hand down his bare chest.

Jeffrey left his shirt unbuttoned as I turned around and dropped my bag. This was the first time I had ever been in Jeffrey's apartment. "Wow," I breathed as I looked around. It was smaller but it seemed perfect for him. "Sorry about the mess," he said as he quickly grabbed a couple of crumpled t-shirts off the floor. "Please, I wouldn't begin to even call this messy," I said as I walked into the living room. I plopped myself down on the couch.

"Do you want something to drink?" he asked grabbing a beer out of the fridge for himself. I shook my head. "I'm good," I said. He shut the fridge door and came to join me on the couch. He threw his feet up on the coffee table and put his arm around my shoulders.

"So what do you want to do with your last night in town for a few months?" I asked. He leaned forward and placed his beer on the table before snuggling into me. "I want to do nothing but hold you for the rest of the night," he said. I smiled and laid my head on his chest. "I think I can manage that," I said as his arms tightened around me. I closed my eyes and got comfortable with Jeff's body heat surrounding me. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.

~~

The sound of scratchy music made me wake up with a start. "Woah, killer," Jeff said as he placed his hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me back into the couch. "I didn't mean to wake you," he said. I stood up and stretched. "How long was I asleep?" I asked.

He glanced down at his watch. "Almost two hours," he said. "That means it's a little after two in the morning. You should be asleep, Jeff. Your flight is in a few hours," I said. He waved me off as he lit up a cigarette. "I can sleep on the plane. Besides you looked peaceful. I couldn't help but watch you sleep," he said. I smiled softly.