Chapter 33

*Ronnie's POV*

"Come on, Charlie. We're going to be late!" I called out through the hotel room that was huge. It was more like a suite. I guess Jeffrey and the boys wanted the best for us while we visited. It had been a month since Jeffrey and I had kissed that night on the farm. We hadn't talked about it since.

Charlie came running out of one of the bedrooms with her jeans and a Supernatural Comic Con shirt on. It was a four day Comic Con, but we had to come a day late due to Charlie having school. I placed Charlie's badge around her neck and grabbed mine along with my phone and the room key.

The Comic Con had already starting early that morning, but I allowed Charlie to sleep in figuring that she could've used it from the long flight we had taken. I pushed Charlie lightly out the door as she put a headband in her hair. "Are you ready?!" I asked her as I hit the elevator button to head down to the main floor.

She nodded excitedly. The elevator doors opened and I lead Charlie through the back of the hotel. The noise became louder as we made our way to the huge ballroom doors. Fans were packed in the rooms chatting excitedly about meeting the actors behind the show. Charlie's hand was clutched to mine tightly.

"This way," I said to her as I followed the directions that Jeffrey had given me to the green room. "Are we going to see daddy?" Charlie asked me. I looked down at her and squeezed her hand. I looked around to see if any fans were paying attention, but they weren't. I looked down at Charlie with a small smile.

"We're gonna try," I said as I stopped in front of the green room door. I showed my badge to the security who smiled and let me into the room. The door shut behind us and it was a lot quieter in here. Not many people were in here, as some were already out on the floor taking pictures and signing autographs. Cliff came out of nowhere and offered me a bottle of water which I took gratefully.

"Ronnie Jean, I was wondering when you were gonna show up," he said. I chuckled. "It was a long flight, Cliff. We needed some rest before having some fun," I said. Charlie still had a grip on my hand. "The boys are still out on the floor, I'm actually about to head out and check on them. Would you like to join me? I'm sure they'd love to see you guys," he said. I smiled but shook my head.

"No, that's alright. I don't want to interupt the fans," I said. Cliff leaned down to Charlie. "And how about you, Charlie? Do you want to go with me to see Uncle Jensen and Jared?" he asked her. Charlie looked up at me with a huge smile on her face. "Can I momma?" she asked excitedly. I sighed but nodded my head.

"You can, but be good and listen to Cliff. Stay close to him, there's a lot of people out there," I said. She gave me a kiss on the hand before letting go and going to Cliff. He lifted her up and put her on his shoulders. "Alright, kiddo. Let's go, I want you to tell me when you see Jensen and Jared, okay?" she giggled and patted his bald head before they both went out the door.

I chuckled and shook my head before placing my bottle of water out on the table. Since I had a free minute I decided to go out on the floor, knowing that I could move a little faster without Charlie. Maybe I could dip in on a panel real quick, or find Rob to catch up with him. I checked my hair in a mirror as I walked past it before heading out a different door, hoping that it would take me the back way and I wouldn't have to deal with many fans.

This side was a little more quiet. There was a few fans, but it was mostly crew. I could hear the music from one of the panels going and eventually I found the backstage door. I showed my badge again and I was instantly let in. "Thank you," I told the stage hand as I walked through. Backstage wasn't lit by much.

I grabbed my phone and turned on the flashlight to make sure I didn't trip on anything. I could see a little bit of light from the front of the stage and I was hoping to be able to see from back here. Suddenly I was grabbed and pulled away into the darkness. I gasped as I raised my phone to see who it was.