Chapter 26

*Then* 6 months after Charlie's born
*Jeffrey's POV*

It had been over a year since Ronnie had left with absolutely no answer as to why. Some days I thought about her from time to time, but mostly I tried to push her into the back of my mind. If I didn't mean anything to her then she didn't mean anything to me. Who was I kidding? She meant everything to me.

I refused to let anyone know that though. After getting over my moping I threw myself into my work. I had booked a ton of TV shows, and movies to make sure my mind was on anything else but her. "Jeffrey, we need you," one of the P.A.s called out to me. I tucked my script away and made my way to my mark. "Alright, everyone set?" the director asked. We all nodded. "Okay, rolling and ACTION!"

~~

*Ronnie's POV*

"I can't believe how big she's getting," Rob said. "I know," I said as he bounced Charlie on his knee. Charlie giggled and pulled on Rob's beard. Rob was only a guest stay on Supernatural every few episodes. I met Ron through Jensen and Jared, who still kept in touch even though Jeffrey and I weren't together.

Jensen was the first one I told about being pregnant except for Brittany. Rob and I hit it off instantly when we were introduced. I was seven months pregnant then and now Charlie was six months old. Rob lived in Los Angeles, but when he wasn't filming he was touring and when he had a free minute and was close he would stop by.

"She's starting to teethe now," I said. Rob made a face. "I hear that it can be pretty tough. Are you getting any sleep?" he asked. I chuckled. "Does it look like I am?" I asked. My hair was up in a messy bun. I had on sweatpants and hoodie. "I think you look beautiful," Rob said. I smiled shyly and bent my head down. "Please, I'm a mess," I said. Rob's hand came under my chin and lifted it up. "No, you're a mom," he said before leaning in and kissing me softly on the lips. I pulled back breathlessly.

"What was that for?" I asked. Rob laughed and ducked his head slightly still bouncing Charlie on his knee. "I've been wanting to do that since the last time I saw you," he said. My eyes went wide. "That was almost three months ago!" I said. Rob smiled and kissed Charlie on the forehead.

"I know," he said not looking over at me. I scooted over on the couch and leaned my head on his shoulder. "When do you have to leave?" I asked him. He looked at the clock. "In about ten minutes," he said. I instantly frowned. "Hey now, don't get sad. I'll be back," he said wrapping an arm around me.

I laid my head on his shoulder. "I hope it's not as long this next time," I said. Rob kissed my forehead. "I hope not too," he said before handing Charlie to me. "I should really get going. We have to get to the airport before we miss out flight," he said. I sighed but nodded. I stood up from the couch and Rob followed suit.

Charlie giggled and kicked her legs happily. "Rob has to go bye bye ," I told Charlie though I knew she couldn't understand. Rob slid on his jacket and shoes before turning to face me. "Bye Charlie. Be sweet for momma and let her sleep," he said while bending down to kiss her forehead.

Charlie latched on to Rob's beard. "No, no, baby. We don't pull hair," I said while detangling his beard from her fingers. Charlie whined after I got her free. I placed her down in her swing to calm her and so I had my arms free to hug Rob. "I miss you already," I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried my face in his neck.

Rob chuckled and rubbed my back. "It'll be alright, I'll be back soon," he said. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him. "I knew. I just hate feeling like I'm all alone," I said. Rob squeezed me in return. "But you're not alone. You have Charlie," he said. I smiled thinking about my gummy six month old. "I know, but it would still be nice to have someone to talk too," I said as I pulled back. Rob leaned forward and kissed me quick on the lips. "I'm just a phone call away. You know that," he said as he pulled back.