Chapter 4

Hello my lovelies! I have missed you all so much! I know it's been a while but things have been alittle nuts! I moved again! This time though it's into a house! So I hope to stay here a little while. I'm sick of moving! My little and I love all the space that we have!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I've been so busy. BUT my New Year's resolution is to write and update more and connect with my readers more! So please drop comments below! I want to thank everyone for sticking with me through these crazy times! So hey! Why not give out some new updates!

I want to thank everyone for sticking with me through these crazy times! Right now, my little and I are sick. I'm better, but my little is down and out for the count still and I'm off work all week. So hey! Why not give out some new updates!

I have been writing a lot for The Way We Were! Jeffrey and Ronnie's story is just at the beginning and I have been having a lot of inspiration for it! Thank you for 600 reads, 25 votes, but only 2 comments on the last chapter?! Where are y'all hiding?! I'm a little sad and disappointed!

Remember you can purchase my books for $25 for the set as long as you're in the USA!

I hope you guys like this next chapter!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

"Charlie!" I called through the tiny house. "What momma?" I sighed as I pulled my hair back into a high ponytail. "We're gonna be late to Aunt Brittany's if you don't hurry," I said. I was headed to work. My boss understood if I was ever late, but I knew he hated it thought he never told me.

"So?" Charlie said testing me. I walked through the house to find her playing with her dolls in the living room. "We won't be able to stop at the farm," I said. Her eyes became wide and she stood up to grab her shoes. "Let's go momma!" she said trying to put them on.

I chuckled and grabbed her shoes helping her put them on. She grabbed her backpack and we headed out the door. I helped Charlie into the car and buckled her into her booster seat. "Alright, are we ready?" I asked as I jumped in the front seat. Charlie nodded and I pulled out of the driveway. I looked at the clock to see that I had a little over an hour to get to work.

I knew we had plenty of time to stop at the farm, but I wanted to sit and relax before having to run to work. I pulled off to the side of the road as soon as we got halfway down the fence of the farm. I shut off the car and got out. Charlie had already beaten me to it and was at the fence line.

"Be careful!" I called out before joining her at the fence. We weren't sure who owned the farm, but it was absolutely beautiful. The farm seemed never ending. We could see cows and a bull out in the distance. Suddenly, an old Ford truck pulled up in the field. I watched as a taller man with a cowboy hat on, got out of the truck. He went to the back and let out a loud whistle which pierced the air. "Who is that?" Charlie asked looking up at me. I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not sure, baby. He either works here or owns the farm," I said.

The man started feeding the cattle and other animals that flocked around him. I watched as a dog sat faithfully by his side. The animals took their food and wandered off. The man hopped down from the back of the truck and headed towards the driver's seat.

"Alright, Charlie. It's time to go," I said. Charlie pouted at me. "Awe, mom. Just one more minute," she said. I shook my head and pointed towards the car. "We'll be late, Charlie," I said. She sighed. Before jumping down form the fence she started waving her tiny arm in the air at the farmer.

I was shocked to see that he had taken off his hat and was waving it in the air. I felt a soft smile playing on my lips. "In the car, Charlie," I said pushing her gently towards the car. Charlie hopped in and I helped her get buckled in before settling in the car myself and taking off towards my sister's house.

It didn't take us long to get to Brittany's house. Charlie unbuckled herself and took off running towards her aunt's front door. The front door flew open and Charlie instantly ran inside to play with her cousins. I chuckled as I walked up on the porch to meet Brittany.

"Same thing different day," I said as I approached Brittany. She laughed a little while leaning against the door frame. "What time do you get off tonight?"  she asked me. "Five-thirty," I said. Brittany smiled. "Good," she said. I cocked an eyebrow at her. "Why?" I asked. She pushed herself off the door. "All the girls are wanting to go out tonight," she said.

I sighed. "I don't know, Britt. I'm gonna be tired after my shift," I said. Brittany laughed. "That's always your excuse. Don't worry I already have it all planned," she said. "And how's that?" I asked. Charlie ran out and gave me a hug before shouting "I love you!" and running back through the house.

"Al will watch the kids, you can wear something of mine, and if you get too tired, you know I don't care if you crash in the spare room. I'm sure Charlie will end up falling asleep in Jordyn's room," she said. I sighed, She had squashed every excuse I could think of.

I bit my lip. I hated going out. I wanted to spend as much time with Charlie as I could. I always felt like our time was limited. "Come on," Brittany said. Our eyes met. "One night won't kill you. You need some adult time," she said just as we heard a thud through the house.

I rolled my eyes, but nodded. "One night, but I'm not drinking. Tomorrow's my day off and I want to spend it with Charlie," I said. Brittany chuckled and stepped back inside her house. "Yes master," she said before shutting the door. I chuckled and shook my head as I made my way to my car hoping the day would pass quickly.

--

Quite a filler chapter, but there's always a reason for that! The next chapter is going to be a past chapter!

The farmer! Who is it?! Will they ever meet seeing as they stop there every day! Brittany wants to get her sister out for a little bit! What's gonna happen?! Predictions?!

Comment, vote, fan, follow, add to reading list and spread the word! Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx