Chapter 5

Hello my lovelies! I hope you all are fabulous! Thank you for sticking with me through all of this craziness!

I am really loving this story! I have a notebook that I'm writing in when I don't have time to get on the computer! At least I have rough drafts for chapters! Writer's block is not an option with this story!!

JDM and Hilarie had their baby girl! Congratulations to them! When I heard the news it gave me more inspiration! I can't believe Jensen Ackles, Mark Sheppard's daughter, and now Baby girl Morgan all share the same birthday! As well as, Mark Sheppard and Jensen's daughter JJ share the same birthday! It's crazy SPN family! I was telling one of my friend's that they better start having birthday parties/reunions together!

Thank you for all the continued love and support on this new story! I know it is starting off a little slow but I am wanting you to get a feel for what happened before getting Ronnie involved with her past again! I hope y'all understand!

Thank you for 800 reads, 40 votes, and comments. I only got 2 comments on the last chapter! Where are y'all hiding! Speak up! I wanna hear from you!

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

Then

I woke up early the next morning and groaned. My muscles were sore from the long flight and other things. The hotel bed was warm and the covers were inviting. The arms that were wrapped around me I absolutely loved. It made a smile appear on my face.

I snuggled into his embrace and his arms wrapped around me a little tighter. I didn't want to get out of bed just yet. I wanted to savor this a little bit longer. It had only been a few months, but it felt like it had been forever since I had seen him last.

His face nuzzled into the side of my hair and by the way he breathed, I knew he was awake. "Morning," I whispered. He groaned slightly and snuggled into me more. "Or not?" I giggled slightly as I felt his lips brush against my cheek softly before kissing it.

"Good morning," he grumbled before sitting up. He stretched and yawned before rubbing his eyes sleepily. He was usually a morning person, but this morning he seemed extremely tired. Filming must have been kicking his ass. He slowly crawled out of bed and made his way to the bathroom.

"Do you want me to make some coffee?" I asked. He grumbled inaudibly before shutting the door. I chuckled and got out of bed. After finding my underwear and Jeffrey's shirt and sliding them on, I made my way to the small kitchen and turned on the coffee pot.

I thought about breakfast, but once I looked in the refrigerator for something to make, I realized we would have to go out. I heard a door quietly open and the smell of manly body wash hit my nose. Jeffrey walked around the corner and I handed him a cup of coffee.

He smiled gratefully before taking a big drink. "Let me get a shower and then we can go wherever you want to take me," I said before passing Jeffrey. I grabbed some clothes along the way and walked into the bathroom. After a quick shower, I did my hair and a little bit of makeup and made my way back into the small living room area.

I saw the curtains on the balcony move and assumed Jeffrey was out there. I found him leaning against the rail smoking a cigarette with his empty coffee cup beside him. I went to grab it when his hand closed around mine gently. I looked up at him and he tugged me towards him gently before wrapping his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed.

I missed moments like this. The quietness between us was comfortable. "So, where to?" I asked. Jeffrey pulled me back through the door and closed it behind us. "Let's grab some breakfast first and then we'll decide from there," he said. I smiled. We both grabbed our shoes and headed out the door. I didn't care where we were going. I would follow this man anywhere.

~~

Now

"I can't believe you talked me into this," I said while looking in the mirror at Brittany. She was currently trying to tame my unruly hair and make it look halfway presentable. I hated going out unless I was taking Charlie to do something. "Oh hush, this will be fun," Brittany said while finishing my hair.

She had curled it and left part of it down while the rest was pulled up out of my face. "Now, I already have some clothes picked out for you," she said and I rolled my eyes only imagining what it could b. We walked into her room and I saw the outfit laying on the bed.

The white tank top was long and flowy which I could already tell was going to cover up the shorts with tassels on the end. "I don't know, Brittany," I said a little weary of all the grabby hands at the bar we were going to. She grabbed the tank top and held it up to me.

"Oh, come on, you will look so cute," she said while pushing me towards the bathroom so I could change. I sighed and leaned against the counter before changing into the clothes Brittany had provided. After putting them on and making sure that my hair wasn't messed up I opened the door and stepped into Brittany's room to see she had already changed.

"Oh, you look great!" she said. I borrowed some of her perfume and squirted it on my shirt. "I am keeping my converse on! I want to be semi comfortable," I said. She chuckled, but nodded her head. "Fine, I won't fight the issue," she said. We heard the doorbell ring and we already know who it was.

"Ladies!" Al called through the house. Brittany and I made our way to the living room, where we met with our friends, Rebecca and Tori. We all hugged each other when I suddenly felt small arms wrap around me in a tight hug stopping me from moving.

"Momma, where are you going?" Charlie asked. I bent down to her level. "Momma is going to go out to eat with Aunt Brittany, Rebecca, and Tori, while you stay here with Uncle Al. Jordyn, and baby Al, okay?" I said. She frowned slightly but hugged me again anyway.

"I guess," she said instantly making me feel guilty. "I'll be home in a little bit," I said and kissed her forehead. I stood up and followed the girls out of the house and to Rebecca's car. I was hoping for a good time, but I also wanted it to pass quickly so I could get home to Charlie.

--

A little blast from the past about Ronnie and JDM! And Now the girls are going out for a fun night! Predictions as to what will happen?

Comment, vote, fan, follow, add to reading list and spread the word! I truly hope y'all will continue to follow me on this journey between Ronnie, JDM, and Charlie! Because it will be one crazy ride!

Reedus kisses for everyone! xxxxxxxxxxxx