Chapter 25

Sorry that this has taken me so long. I've had this chapter wrote but I have been working on a new story so I just kind of neglected typing this out and I guess just lazy!

i hope you guys are still with me!

Reedus kisses for everyone! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

Then *Jeffrey's POV*

Bisou whined at my feet. "I know pup. I miss her too," I said as I patted her head. I was at the park trying to blow off some steam. I hated being in the apartment. It reminded me so much of her. Even though all of her belongings were gone it's like I could still feel her. Why did she do this? Is there something I didn't know?

I knew I should've told her to come with me to Los Angeles. How could she throw a five year relationship out the window like it had never happened. I stamped out my cigarette on the ground and stood up. "Let's go, girl," I said picking up her leash and walking through the park. I knew I needed to go home and clean everything up.

I hadn't shaved in a week. I know I felt and looked like hell. Bisou followed me faithfully as we walked down the sidewalk. It didn't take us long to get to our...my apartment. I sighed heavily as we made it to the top of the steps. I reached for my keys as Bisou waited patiently at my feet. I had only been sleeping here.

Well ore like tossing and turning all night until the sun comes up. I would wake up and stay in long enough to take a shower before hitting the streets and not coming in until it was time to go to bed. The door fell open and I took it all in. Bisou went and hopped up on the couch with a heavy groan.

I looked around. I didn't even know where to start. The whole place was a mess. "Alright," I grumbled to myself while heading towards the kitchen to grab a trash bag. I grabbed some take out containers and sniffed them. I made a face and held my breath as I threw them away. I made my way around the ktichen throwing different things away and throwing dirty dishes in the sink.

I filled up a whole trash bag by the time I was done with the kitchen. I grabbed another trash bag and made my way to the living room. Bisou was sleeping soundly on the couch. I opened the curtains and blinds allowing some light in the house. I turned on the record player and went to town on the living room.

I picked up beer bottle, dirty laundry, and full ashtrays. I cleaned up the coffee table and sat down on the couch. Something glinted in the sunlight and caught my attention. I pushed a pack of cigarettes aside and picked up the object. I grabbed a cigarette that was hanging out of the pack and placed it between my lips before grabbing the lighter and lighting it.

I took a long drag and blew out the smoke letting it cloud around me. I had been saving money for about eight months now without Ronnie knowing I had been giving money to Paul to hold onto until I had saved up enough. I was planning on proposing as soon as I got home. I was going to drop my bags, scoop her up in my arms, and tell her that I loved her and never wanted to be alone anymore.

I wanted her to be by my side, quit her job, and travel with me. But she threw a kkink in my plans when I walked through the door to see her with her coat on and bags in hand. I closed the ring box and tossed it back on the table.  The anger and hurt started boiling in me again. I kicked the table in frustration causing it to move a couple feet.

Bisou jumped and looked over at me. I tried to fight it, but a single tear slipped down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and puffed my cigarette some more. Bisou laid her head on my lap as if she was trying to comfort me. I pet her head and continued smoking my cigarette. I leaned forward and stamped out my cigarette in the ashtray.