Chapter 8

Happy motherfucking 52nd birthday to Jeffrey Dean Morgan!

It's only appropriate that I update his story for y'all!

Thank you for all the continued love and support! And another special thanks to @JFarley ;) love you!

You guys will like this chapter as there is some special guests in it! Try not to fangirl too hard!

I hope you all are doing fabulous! This will probably be my last update until after vacation. I am heading to Wilmington, NC from April 28-May 5! Any One Tree Hill fans? Because that's why I'm going to Wilmington, to visit all the filming sites!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Make sure to go with Jeffrey a happy birthday!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Negans!

--

It's not like I couldn't hear them. They must have thought I was asleep. Truthfully, I was curled up in a ball facing the wall hoping that everything would go away. After I came out of my funk last night, I knew that it was Jeffrey who I had seen and I wasn't sure what to think.

"How is she?" I heard a random voice ask. I couldn't make it out. It sounded like a male. I assumed it was Al asking Brittany. "I really don't know. She didn't say anything the whole car ride home. When we got home she locked herself in the guest room. She didn't even check on Charlie," that voice I instantly recognized as the concerned voice of my sister.

"Can we see her?" another random voice asked her. I instantly froze hoping Brittany would tell whoever it was no. I wasn't interested in having company. Before I knew it the door cracked open. I rolled my eyes. I really wasn't up for the company, but it was a little too late now.

"Ronnie," the voice called out. I instantly recognized it and sat up trying to put a smile on my face. "Boys!" I exclaimed and they both rolled their eyes at me knowing we were all the same age. I got off the bed and greeted them both with warm hugs trying to pretend that nothing was wrong, but by the look in their eyes I could tell they didn't believe me.

"If you guys give me a few minutes I'll get dressed and we can grab some lunch or something," I said. They both nodded and stepped out of the room. It didn't take me long to get ready and soon Brittany and I were piling in the car with the kids while they followed behind us.

We were headed to the park to get ice cream. "You didn't have to come," I told Brittany as we pulled into the park. "Are you kidding me? We all have a lot to discuss!" she said as we got out of the cars and grabbed the kids. Sunglasses were put on and hats were pulled low hoping to now attract any unwanted attention.

We purchased our ice cream before sitting at a picnic table together. Charlie decided to sit between the two boys. "So, Brittany told us a little bit that happened last night," Jared finally said breaking the silence between all of us. I glanced over at Brittany who cocked an eyebrow at me.

"I figured they would be the best people to help!" she said. I gave her a small smile before looking back at the boys. "How are you feeling?" Jensen asked. I took slow bites out of my ice cream trying to avoid the question. "Fine," I lied. Jensen rolled his eyes.

"I know better," he said. At this point Brittany had passed me Baby Al and took Jordyn and Charlie to play. "I figured eventually I would see him again. I guess I just didn't have myself prepared for when," I said. "It's been five years, Ronnie!" Jared said.

I shrugged. "Doesn't matter, when you love someone the hurt never leaves," I said. We finished our ice cream and I folded my hands on the table, now not having anything to do with them. "Did he say anything to you?" Jared asked. I shook my head.

"Neither of us did. It was very weird. I didn't think it was him. I figured I had drank too much and was imagining things," I said. "You definitely weren't," Jensen said. Jared ran his hands through his hair. "He called us last night," Jared said.

Jensen gave him a pointed look. "Dude," Jensen said in a warning tone. Jared shrugged. "I'm not gonna hide that from her. She deserves to know," he said. I looked between the two of them. "What did he want?" I asked the curiosity getting the best of me.

"He wanted to know if we all still kept in touch. When I told him that we did he asked how you were doing," Jared said. I sighed trying to clear my head of all the thoughts running through it. "Did he ask anything else?" I asked. Jared shook his head and I rolled my eyes.

"Well what do you expect? He hasn't seen you just like you haven't seen him. He didn't know what to think either. He was just as shocked as you were," Jensen said. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know what to do guys," I said softly. They both looked at me with the same expression.

"You're not helping guys," I said. "We want what's best for you. We really do, but you're also hiding a huge secret from him," Jensen said. "You can't just blame me. You two know too," I said a little irritated. Jared shook his head. "It's not our secret to tell, Ronnie," Jared said softly.

I looked over at Charlie who was going down the slide with a huge smile on her face. "I know, but how do I even begin?" I asked. Jensen smiled. "From the beginning of course," he said. "Well maybe not from the complete beginning. Maybe from after y'all broke up," Jared said adding in his two cents.

I rolled my eyes. "It's not that easy. How do I know he's even willing to sit and talk?" I asked running my fingers through my hair. Jared pulled out his phone and soon mine let off the tone stating I had a text message. "There I just texted you his number," Jared said.

I clicked the number to save it to my phone, when a message popped up stating that I had an existing contact with that number. I scrolled to look. Truthfully, I didn't have too. I knew it was Jeffrey. Even if I didn't know his number changed over the years, I knew now it was still the same.

"He hasn't changed his number," I said clicking the button to make my screen black. Jensen shook his head. "No, he hasn't. Call him, text him, do something! Open that window of opportunity again," he said. I sighed and look at my black phone screen.

I picked up my phone and stood up from the table. Smiles broke out across their faces. "Here, hold him, I'll be right back," I handed Baby Al to Jared before walking off to prove a point. My hand shook slightly as I went to unlock my phone.

I scrolled through my phone until I found the familiar contact. I don't know how many times I wanted to hit the button before to call him, but I never had the courage. Yet, here I was. I leaned against a tree needing some sort of stability and support.

I placed the phone against my ear listening to the stead ringing. There was no way he was going to answer. The phone suddenly stopped ringing and I head scuffling on the other end of the phone before I heard that all too familiar deep raspy voice, "Ronnie?"

--

Dun dun DUUUUUUUN! They're finally getting to speak to each other!

Predictions?

Comment vote fan follow add to reading list and spread the word! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, Nords!

In the words of JDM,

Love you guys! xojd