Chapter 3

Hello Lovelies! I have missed you all dearly! I hope you all are doing well! I want to thank you all again for all the continued love and support! I know it has been a month since I updated all my stories last, but I hope all of you are still with me!

I am focusing hard on this new Jeffrey Dean Morgan story "The Way We Were" and have been quite distracted. I have a whole notebook full of chapters! I just need to type them and upload them to Wattpad!

Thank you for 400 reads, 20 votes, and 3 comments on the last chapter! I'm glad some of you are still with me, but I have almost 9,000 followers and I am kind of sad that I don't hear from a bunch of you anymore! I hope all of you are still enjoying my stories!!

Don't forget I have a fan twitter www.twitter.com/chupacabra_94 come follow me and let me know who you are!

Make sure to check out all my stories! Especially Dirty Boots & Bloody Arrows and Sweet Silver Lining!

Reedus kisses for everyone!!!!! (I really need to figure out something Negan or JDM related to say!)

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

Then

It had been a month since Jeffrey had left for Vancouver for filming. It felt like forever since we had seen each other and today I was hopping a flight to go see my man. He told me a plane ticket was waiting for me for a 2 p.m. flight and that he would meet me when I arrived.

I looked at the clock to see that it was one in the afternoon. I guess there was no time like the present to get moving to the airport especially with the New York traffic. I grabbed my bags and locked our apartment door before heading towards the elevator.

When I got downstairs I hailed a cab and one instantly pulled over. "Hi, JFK," I said as I sat down in the seat and got comfortable. I put my headphones in and closed my eyes trying to close out the chaos of New York around me. The Eagles filled my ears instantly making me think of Jeffrey.

The cab soon stopped and I looked at the clock to see that I had about 20 minutes until my flight. "Thanks," I said while sliding him some money. "Enjoy your flight, miss," he called before I shut the door. I shouldered my carry on and wheeled my other bag behind me.

I quickly got through the airport check in and security leaving me about 10 minutes until my flight was boarding. I grabbed a quick cup of coffee before going and sitting by the gate. "Flight 15A now boarding for Vancouver," I heard an attendant say.

I stood up throwing my coffee cup away and grabbed my bags before getting in line. I handed the attendant my ticket before heading through the terminal to get on the plane. I quickly put my bags away before taking a seat. I switched my music off until the flight started. I pulled up my messages and sent a quick text to Jeffrey.

On my way babe! See you in a few hours!

I sent to him. I soon received a text back from Jeffrey telling me that he would meet me at the airport. "Ma'am, we have to turn all electronic devices off until we get in the air," a flight attendant said. I nodded and turned my phone off before sticking it in my pocket figuring I could take a nap to pass the time.

~~

I was woke up by an attendant shaking me gently on the shoulder. "Miss, we are about to land please put your seat belt on," she said. I sat up a little and clicked my seat belt together. I used my front facing camera as a mirror and made myself a little more presentable.