Star and Moon

'How did I get here?'
The last thing I remembered was falling asleep in my bed.
I looked down. I was wearing the same matching lacey creme color pajama top and shorts that I wore to bed.
But I was definitely not my bedroom. I was in the middle of the forest, everywhere I looked all I saw was trees for miles and miles. It was nighttime, the only light I had was the stars and the moon.
"Lunetta."
My heart stopped when I heard my name.
It was a voice I knew, but haven't heard in a while.
I turned around and saw a woman with round brown eyes smiling at me. She was wearing a long white dress but had no shoes on. Her straight raven black hair fell down to her waist just like mine. On her right wrist was a small star tattoo.
I stood in shock.
"Hi LuLu." Danica smiled at me.
I sprinted to her and pulled her into a tight embrace, letting the tears flow freely down my face.
"I m-missed you!" I cried,"W-where have you been? Why haven't you called? What happened t-to you?" I somehow got out between sobs.
"Please don't cry sissy!" Danica plead with me.
"I can't help it, I've been so worried about you!" I leaned back so I could see her face, but I didn't let go of her. She felt freezing."We have to get home right now! Everyone is going to freak out that you're back!"
Danica frowned."I can't come back."
I was so confused,"What are you talking about? Has someone been keeping you locked up? Tell them that we will give them any amount of money they want, we just need you back and safe."
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath,"No one is holding me captive."
I let go of Danica. Now I'm annoyed,"Then where have you been? Why did you leave without saying anything? How could you leave Joey?"
Tears filled my sister's eyes.
"I'm sorry it's taken me so long to come and talk to you. I should have sooner. I've seen you going to the police station every week, I just knew it was going to be hard for both of us, so I've been putting it off."
"I'm so confused...What's going on, Danica? Have you been following me?"
She sighed,"We aren't really here. You're in your bedroom right now, asleep."
My body stopped functioning properly, I could only feel myself shaking uncontrollably.
"No, no, no!" I starting crying again. I knew what Danica was saying and I didn't want to believe it."What happened to you? How did you...?"
"I can't say much. Just be careful, I don't want her to hurt you."
"Who? Who did this to you?" I was crying and I didn't know if it was because I was sad or because I was angry, maybe both. Danica didn't answer me.
"Why do I have to be careful, Danica? Please answer my questions!"
"She doesn't like us. She wants to hurt you like she hurt me...Paul will keep you safe. He tried to help me but it was too late."
"What does Paul have to do with this?" I demanded.
Danica looked pass me.
I turned my head to see why she was looking at. The stars in the sky were fading, being replaced by the brightness of the sun blinding me.
"Goodbye Luna."
I whipped my head back to look at Danica, but she was already gone.

"Luna!" Sol hissed. She was kneeling over me, shaking me to wake up.
My pjs were soaked. I could feel the dry tears on my cheeks, and the fresh ones. I looked around, startled. Blaze was laying as far away from my bed as possible, but staring at me with his head on his paws. I was breathing so heavy, I felt like I was hyperventilating. My throat was dry and sore.
Sol's eyes were wide."Are you okay? I was walking downstairs and get a snack and I heard you screaming, I thought someone was attacking you."
"I'm sorry, it was just a nightmare."
I wish it was a nightmare. I don't think I've ever had a regular dream. These dreams started when I was young, so I thought it was normal. When I grew older friends would tell me about their dreams and they were so much different than the dreams I had. Sierra told me one day that the night before she had a dream that her crush confessed his love to her and they had a baby together. That night in my dream I talked to my dead mom. I wish I knew if these dream are real or if I am just insane.
"What time is it?" I asked. It was still dark outside.
"4am. Are you sure you're ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine," I lied,"I'm just going to go for a drive. I can't sleep now."
"Ok, be safe." Sol said before walking out of my room.
Tears started falling again as soon as the door shut.
I felt like I was hit by a truck.
Danica is gone. Dead. This was what everyone feared, but now that I finally knew the truth I couldn't stand it. It felt like a ton of bricks was sitting on my chest, making me gasp for air.
The tears were flowing.
  I gripped onto Blaze tightly. My touch was returned by a slobbery lick on the cheek.
  And just as fast as it came, my sadness was gone. Replaced by anger.
Who was this woman Danica was talking about? Who did this to her?
I wasn't scared of her hurting me, I just wanted to find the bitch and get revenge.  My body started to shake uncontrollably in rage thinking about all the things I'd like to do to her.
These feelings shocked me, I've never thought about doing harm to another person. But I've also never had someone I love murdered.
What kind of sick person would do that?
I took off my sweaty pjs and threw them in the direction of the hamper.
I missed.
Usually I'm OCD about things not being in their proper place but right now I'm too drained to care.
The lights in my room were still off, but the moon shining though my window was just enough light for me to be able to pick a dark tan top and yoga pants out of the dresser. I put on running shoes just in case I felt like burn off steam.
  When I opened my bedroom door Blaze was at my side in a second.
  We quietly made our way down the hall. The hardwood floors upstairs didn't echo like the marble downstairs, but to me, Blaze and I still sound like a heard of buffalo.
Luckily my room is the closest to the stairs. That comes in handy when I want to sneak out without getting busted.
Downstairs behind the kitchen was a long hallway with eight doors, each leading to a one car garage, and all eight were occupied.
My family likes cars.
I opened the fourth door, which lead to my own garage, and I couldn't help but it admire the sight.
It's been about 5 months since Nina and Matt got me my first car, just like they had done for my sisters.
Months before I turned 16 Sierra and Christine helped me decorate my personal garage in posers of my favorite celebrities, and pictures of all my friends and family. We had a fun time getting dirty from painting the walls and celling a shade of rosewood.
I went all out and hired someone to make the concrete floor sparkle, literally, it's bedazzled.
Danica criticized me, for being too over to top and Uncle Matt expressed how he was thankful he had his own garage and didn't have to share with me.
Even after using the same garage for all these months it still takes my breath away seeing the light dance off the floor and my pearl white Cadillac.
Annoyance spread through me as I remembered the day I got my car.
It was the day before my birthday and the day after Paul's, that's the day when we've celebrated our birthdays our whole life. We spent the day with Uncle Matt and Roshawn in Olympic Nation Park.
I was so happy to just to be able to hang out with Paul, six months previous was when he went MIA.
Uncle Roshawn made him come with us today.
Even though Paul seemed more on edge than usual, it felt like old times hanging out.
Pulling up to my house we noticed all the people before anything else. I'm pretty sure all 400 people of La Push were in my front yard ready to celebrate. I was so surprised by all the people, I didn't notice our presents until Paul yelled,"Whoa! Are you serious?"
And then my eyes saw what everyone was surrounding.
  On the left side was a the brand new pearl white Cadillac Xt5, and on the right side was a off black Cadillac CTS. Each had giant red bows over the hood and a sign with our names on them.
We were ecstatic! We took half an hour to freak out over our new cars, race each other around the block, and then went inside to join the party.
Paul was eating skittle and telling everyone about how he "let me win" the race when he looked over and saw Sam Uley and Jared Cameron by my front door.
With no words, Paul was out the door with Sam and Jared in seconds, not saying a word to me or anyone else. I called his name several time and was about to run after him, but the crowd surrounded me while singing the 'happy birthday' song that was meant for Paul and I.
Half of the adults were too drunk to even realize Paul was missing.
Paul came back the next morning for his Cadillac, he looked up to see me glaring at him from the balcony that overlooked our driveway.
Without any explanation, he got in his car and drove away.