The Hangover

I didn't wake up until ten. Sierra was already awake, watching t.v. on my flatscreen, and Gianna was still passed out.
"Ugh,"I grabbed my head with both my hands, trying to stop the throbbing.
Sierra laughed at me,"Too much to drink?"
I nodded, and then winced because it hurt to move my head,"I feel so dehydrated."
I don't usually get hung over, so last night must have been ruff. Shockingly, I remember most of it.
I grabbed a water from my mini fridge.
I watched t.v. with Sierra for a while, then I heard Aunt Nina's voice on the intercom.
"Good morning girls, breakfast will be ready in fifteen minutes."
I jumped out of bed to go press the talk button,"Ok, we will be down soon!"
It was hard getting Gianna out of bed. She was in worse condition than me.
The three of us were all still wearing our clothes from last night.
Quickly, we freshened up and put on new clothes. We made an effort to try not to look like we were hung over.
It smelt heavenly coming downstair, Aunt Nina was cooking bacon. My mouth watered at the thought.
"Good morning!" I announced to my family.
Nina was multi tasking; draining the bacon and flipping the eggs.
Sol was at the table on her laptop. Uncle Matt was sitting on her right, reading something on his phone.
Joey was on top of Blaze's back, pretended that he was a cowboy riding a horse. Blaze was being a good sport.
"Good morning," my family said.
"Hi Gianna, I didn't know you were going to be here," Aunt Nina said, going over to give Gianna a hug.
"It wasn't planned. I hope I'm not intruding," Gianna worried.
"Of course not!" My Aunt said, almost offended,"Its great to see you."
"You as well."
One thing I loved about my Aunt Nina is her love for people. She adores having family and friends over. She is always cooking and and taking care of everyone.
After breakfast, I dropped Sierra back to her house and then was on my way to drop Gianna off at her home.
"Hey sis, do me a favor and tell your brother he needs to come down next weekend! I'm having a going away party for my family, of course you and your parents are invited too. When I asked Will he said,"I'll see what I can do."' I rolled my eyes.
"He's soo lame." Gianna laughed," I don't know how you can date him.
"Sometimes I question it myself," I sneered.
"At least you're going to have a super cool sister-in-law someday!"
"Yep, that's the real reason I stick with him,"I joked.
Since I haven't seen Will's parents in a while I decided I would stop in and chat for a while.
Will's mom is probably the nicest person I know, and his dad is hilarious. They're excited to come to the party next week. Will's parents always talk about how much they love my Aunt and Uncle. I'm very lucky that the two of our families get along.

Surprisingly, I got a lot accomplished at my store today, even with a hangover.
I was in my office on a video chat with one of my head clothing designers when I heard the worst sound: An upset customer.
"I want to speak with your manager!" A nasal sounding female voice said.
I heard April go into the storage room where Jackie was, I couldn't catch what they said, but they came out to the lobby together.
"Hello, what can I help you with?" Jackie pleasantly asked.
I couldn't hear everything the customer was saying, but I got the idea. She was not happy.
"Should I call back later?" James, my designer asked.
Oops. I was paying so much attention to what was going on in the lobby, I didn't realize I completely zoned out on what James was saying.
"I'm so sorry, James, I'm being rude!"
He laughed.
"There's an angry customer outside, I was tying to listen to what was going on."
"No problem, honey. Go take care of it and we'll go over designs later."
"Perfect!"
As I walked out of my office I could hear the customer shrieking,"I need to talk to someone higher in management!"
When I saw them I instantly remembered who they were. The customer on the left was the short girl with brown hair that Mike was talking to last night, the one who looked like she was going to kill me when Mike left her to come talk to me. Right now she looked embarrassed that her friend was causing such a commotion.
The girl on the right, who was yelling, I also recognized from the party last night. She was pale with short blonde hair cut like a boy's.
"Hello, I heard you saying that you want to speak to someone in management?" I interjected, trying to sound as positive as possible.
The girl with short hair turned and narrowed her green eyes at me,"Yes."
"What can I help you with."
The girl scoffed,"I said, I want to talk to someone in high management, like maybe the general manager, not you." She looked me up and down,"Is she even old enough to work here?" She asked Jackie.
I laughed,"I actually don't work here, I'm the owner."
The girl turned to her friend and laughed,"Are we on one of those prank t.v. shows?" Her friend with brown hair joined in laughing.
When no cameras popped out the two girls stopped laughing.
"Now what is it you need help with?" I continued as if I hadn't hear a word she said.
"I want to return this shirt, and I don't have a receipt, you're employee never gave me one." The blonde girl spat out.
I looked at the shirt in her hands.
"Why would you want to return it?" I questioned,"It looked absolutely fantastic on you at Mike Newton's party last night."
A smile crept across my lips as the two girl's eyes got wide.
The blonde girl looked like she was going to say something else, but her friend took her by the arm and said,"She's right, it looked great on on, I don't know why you wanted to return it in the first place."
The two of them walked out without another word.
Once the front door closed, Jackie, April and I busted into laughter.