Lost all Hope

My stomach leaped as I crept out of bed and down the stairs. The wall to ceiling windows let in the full brilliance of the moonlight. As I slid open the sliding door I breathed in the cold air. It felt energizing in my lungs.
I looked around as I slipped out of my clothes, paranoid that someone would see me cluelessly standing here.
The only times I've phased was because I had lost control. I've spent the last day focusing on staying calm, never actually trying to transform.
How do I do this? I stood there awkward and naked.
This is supposed to be the easy part. Being calm enough to phase back into a human is the hard part, though it is very simple for me.
I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on an image of my wolf form. It took me a while, but I started to feel my body shake and change. Instinctively, I started to lean over onto my hands. Before my hands could reach the ground, they were already transformed into giant white paws, which hit the grass with a thud.
Without even a second to think, I heard their voices.
Luna!
Jared and Embry. I recognized, not able to hide my irritation from them, even if I wanted to. What are you two doing up at this time?
Running our shift, Jared yawned, We have a couple of us guys out at all time patrolling, making sure the bloodsuckers stay of our land.
"Great,"I groaned as the two of them turned around and started running towards me instead of the path they were headed.
Don't bother, I'm phasing back right now and going to bed.
You aren't tired, Embry stated.
Oh that's right, no lying when you share your every thought with someone.
I rolled my eyes,Whatever. The only reason I came out tonight was because I thought everyone would be asleep and I could be alone.
Come on Luna, just let us come over and we can talk for a little, Jared tried to persuade me.
Don't be like this-
I didn't give Embry a chance to finish talking before I gathered myself together and shifted back down into my naked body.
I scooped my clothes into my arms, not bothering to put them back on, I was too exhausted.
I considered falling asleep on the couch in the living room, but Blaze would be waiting for me. I dragged myself up the staircase and into my bedroom.
Blaze gave me the mental finger by turning around to face the other direction.
I felt bad that I've been neglecting him lately.
I didn't have any problems falling asleep, I was gone before my head hit the pillow.

I was sitting on the beat up couch at my grandparents house, both of my legs up criss-cross applesauce. The tribal blanket my great grandma made was draped over me.
I smiled at a hole in the couch's cushion.
No matter how many times my Aunt Nina and Uncle Matt offered to buy my grandparents new furniture, the answer was always no. They wouldn't take help from their kids.
In my house everything had an expiration date. Always trading things in for the new and improved version.
Nearly everything in my grandparents house was passed down, including the house itself.
Looking around, everything was familiar to me. It was comforting to know that nothing here would change.
"Whatcha thinking about, kiddo?"
My grandpa was now sitting on the other end of the couch, flashing me that magnificent smile of his. His eyes twinkled as he looked at me.
I should have know this was a dream. Between these freaky realistic dreams and this whole vampire, werewolf nonsense, it's hard for me to differentiate between what's real and what's fake.
"Hi Grandpa." I gave him a half smile.
"How's my girl?"
I hid my head in my arms.
"Do you have to ask?" I moaned.
They knew everything, of course. They only ask questions to humor me.
My grandpa put his hand on my knee, in a sympathetic kind of way.
His smile faded into a kind of grimace.
"I know you don't want hear this, but you have to listen to Sam and the pack."
I leaped off the couch to and turned faced him.
"Not you too!" I clenched my hands until it hurt,"I can't even sleep without people bothering me!"
My grandpa was hesitant as he stood up to face me, his hands were up in a defensive matter,"You need to listen! Trust me, you will regret it if you done."
My body started to convulse. I could hardly get the words out,"I'm...Sick... Of..Hearing...That."
I took my aggression out on the wall nearby, my fist went straight through it.
"Please-Just calm down, Luna! We're trying to help you!"
My scream of aggression was cut of, a growl came escaped my lips instead.

Have you ever woken up from a dead sleep, not know what time or what day it is, or if you're even awake? That's how I feel right now. I looked at my phone.
Thursday, 9:30am.
Shit, I'm late for school.
I grabbed a new outfit that I picked up yesterday, and threw my long hair into a messy bun, not even attempting to brush through it.
I didn't have the time to care today.