New Member of the Family

Why did the pregnancy test have to be behind the counter? It made things ten times more awkward.
Jacob insisted on coming to the store with me, he didn't want me to have to go through this alone.
"Aren't you Will's girlfriend?" The cashier asked as she scanned the box.
I exchanged glances with Jacob.
"Ex girlfriend," Jacob answered for me.
"Oh," The cashier looked closer at Jacob and I. Jacob had his arm around me, so we must have looked like a couple.
It was silent on the drive back to my house, I was thinking about the situation I was in.
I didn't feel like I was pregnant. I haven't had any symptoms, no morning sickness. And if I was pregnant I'm sure I would know I was before I actually knew.
But why else would I be late for my period?
Things just started to get better in my life. I found where I truly belong, I began to settle in and feel comfortable in my life.
Now things are going haywire again.
I've had to watch my sister go through being a teen mom and I vowed I would never let myself go through that.
I took every precaution possible so I would never have to be in the position I was in right now.
If Will and I were still together I might feel very differently right now.
I would still be scared, but I wouldn't have to worry about raising a child by myself. I would have a chance at a family.
Somehow Jacob always knew exactly how to act around me. He knew that right now all I needed was silence, so I could think. He just held my hand the whole way.
It felt nice, but I knew that it met more to me than it did to him.
"Ok, let's get this over with." I sighed as I opened the box.
I had spent hours researching the most effective tests and the proper measures to take. I was as ready as I'd ever be.
Jacob stood outside the bathroom door and waited for me.
I peed on two sticks, using both that came in the box just to be sure.
I watched three minutes go by on my phone.
My stomach was in knots as I picked up the sticks to see my results.
Both were negative.
I let our a breath.
"Everything ok in there?" Jacob called from the other side of the door.
I opened the bathroom door with a small smile.
Jacob didn't need me to say anything to understand, he smiled and pulled me into a tight hug.
I breathed in his sent. I loved the smell of him, his scent reminded me of the forest.
Right now I didn't care about the reason why my period is late, now knowing that I'm not pregnant. He made me forget about my worries.
I would stay like this forever but we heard an unfamiliar howl coming from a couple of miles away.
We looked at each other, equally confused, before breaking apart.
We took off our clothes, attaching them to our ankles, so we were ready to go the second we stepped outside.
Our minds were filled with others thoughts when we entered our wolf form.
Jacob and I stood in my backyard for a few moments so we could figure out what was going on.
A new wolf had joined our pack.
We saw through his eyes, he was in his home, in the living room. He was looking at his mom, Sue Clearwater, who looked shocked, and his sister, Leah Clearwater, who looked terrified.
'We're on our way, Seth,' Sam thought.
'What's going on?' Seth whimpered.
We each explained the best we could on our way there.
Even though I've never been to the Clearwater's house, I knew exactly how to get there from Seth's mind.
Seth was extremely confused, but didn't seem as scared as most new wolves were.
When we approached the Clearwater's house Sam and Jacob changed back into their human form so they could talk to Sue and try to calm Leah down.
I walked through the front door in my wolf form so I could be with Seth.
Leah flinched when she saw me walk in, Sam and Jacob were standing next to her trying to explain.
I turned to Seth, who was huddled in the corner.
'Hey Seth,' I gave a toothy smile, which caused my long tongue to fall out of my mouth.
Seth laughed a little, but he was still trying to wrap his head around everything.
'Do you like being a wolf?' Seth asked me.
'I do,' I admitted,'It only happened about a month ago for me, so I'm still new. But it comes so naturally, you get used to it quickly.'
'Sweet,' Seth smiled.
The rest of the pack, and myself, were all surprised at how calm Seth was. It didn't take very long at all before he was able to phase back into his human form. Besides Jacob and I, Seth was the only other wolf who was able to calm down enough to phase the first night.
"Can I phase back into a wolf?" Seth asked Sam.
"Right now?" Sam wondered.
"Yeah!" Seth smiled," I wanna see what being a wolf is all about!"
Sam gave a small smile,"Go with him, Jacob, I'll stay here with Leah and Sue."
Leah let out a sound of annoyance and stormed out of the room, slamming her bedroom door.
Sue and Sam looked at each other with a sigh.
Sam and Leah had been in a serious relationship. When Sam turned into a werewolf he imprinted on Emily, who is Leah and Seth's cousin.
Sam loves Leah, but his feelings for Emily couldn't be ignored, he broke up with Leah. When he tried to go after Emily, she denied him, she wouldn't do her cousin wrong like that, Emily told Sam to leave her alone.
Sam couldn't stand to be away from his imprint, the idea made him so upset that he changed in front of her, but he was standing too close, that's how she got the scares on her face.
Emily couldn't fight the pull she had towards Sam.
They both hate how much they hurt Leah, but nothing can get in the way of destiny.
'Who's up for a race?' Seth exclaimed the moment he phased.
We all laughed.
'What's so funny?' He defended.
'You aren't even use to your new body yet, good luck racing,' Jared
snickered.
'What are you talking about? I'm a nature!'
Ironically, Seth tripped over his own feet.
We all laughed, including Seth.
After a while of getting use to his wolf form, Seth started pestering us to race again.
'Fine, prepare to be demolished,'Paul threatened.
'Just be warned, I'm the fastest,' I smirked.
'We'll see about that,' Seth was practically jumping up and down with excitement.

I was clothed in a long red dress. I stood in fire, but I didn't burn.
Across from me it was snowing.
A women stood in the snow. Her skin and her dress matched the color of the snow.
The only thing dark about her was her short black hair.
She reminded me of someone, but I didn't know who.
We stood nose to nose, fire and ice.

I've had this dream before.