Broken Bones, Broken Hearts

The hardest part of today was not the fighting, it was when we got outside of Jacob's house. He was still howling in pain, his bones were almost healed, but they were out of place.
It took a while, but we finally got him calm enough to phase back to human. They guys had him start thinking of the kiss between him and Bella.
It calmed him down, but made me worse.
Phasing hurt him, he was now crying in pain.
When we got in the house Charlie was there, so we said that Jake got hurt in a motorcycle accident. Billy already knew the real reason.
I couldn't stop crying "It's all my fault" the whole time.
It seemed like forever before Carlisle got there to reset Jacob's bones. I was nervous, but it also couldn't come soon enough.
The tension grew when Carlisle and Edward got there, Carlie could feel it.
He excused himself from the tiny house that was filled with a werewolves and vampires, though he didn't know it.
"I'll have to re-break the bones," Carlisle couldn't even get the words out without me crying.
I gripped Jacob's good hand tighter.
"It's ok, Little Wolf, it can't hurt worse than the first time."
"You're comforting me?" I laughed and then cried again, "This is all my fault."
Jacob brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed it, making my heart flutter.
"Don't say that," He said softly.
I held him for a moment before stepping back, out of Jacob's room.
"I don't think I can watch," I told Carlisle.
He nodded.
I stepped into Paul's arms. He held me tightly.
The anticipation, and actually hearing Carlisle re-snapping each of Jacob's bones was unbearable for everyone, especially for me.
I gripped so hard onto Paul's arm to the point that I thought I might break his arm.
Even with the high doses of morphine, Jacob's cry's of pain were still ringing through my mind.
When I thought it would never end, the bone snapping finally stopped, and Jacob's cries ended.
I rushed back into Jacob's room to be by his side again.
Jake's face was white, but he had a slight smile when he saw me, which made me smile even though my tears.
"You look better."
"Sure, sure."
He didn't believe me. But I wasn't lying, Jake always looked good to me.
I grab his left hand and let my mind wonder off.
"What are you thinking about?" Jake asked.
"You and Bella," I said honestly.
"Oh," He replied, "That's an interesting thing to be thinking about. Care to share more insight?"
I shifted.
"I'm waving the white flag."
"I'm still not picking up what you're putting down," Jake cocked his head.
"I saw the way Bella kissed you. She's in love with you, Jacob." A tear came to my eye, "You should be together."
"Are you sure, Luna? You're upset." He wiped my tears away, concern flooding his face.
I heard an old truck pull up.
"That must be Bella." I got up and gave Jacob a final kiss on the forehead before getting up.
"Bye Jacob. Feel better."
I passed Bella, who looked very worried.
"He's all yours," I informed her before running into the woods to phase.