This is goodbye

The first person to show up was Mrs. Call, no doubt not wanting to miss a moment of action. Next Jim and his wife Shay.
Jim has worked at the marketing company since my parents were still alive.
"You look so grown up!" Jim and Shay both commented as they hugged me.
Shortly after that, Quil Ateara's mother, Joy, and grandfather, Quil Senior, showed up. After that, Jacob Black's father Billy came, being pushed in his wheelchair by Sue Clearwater, who had brought her children, Leah and Seth.
Leah didn't talk to anyone much. Seth was the complete opposite, he will talk your ear off if you let him. I didn't mind talking to him at all though, he was so happy and full of life.
More and more people showed up by the masses. We've had big parties before, but this took the cake. I didn't know that we could fit this many people in our house.
An hour into the party half of the adults were already drunk, the other half was babysitting the drunk half.
When Aunt Nina and the other anal adults weren't looking, I took large sips of Will's drinks.
Soon it was like time was moving in slow motion. The people's chatter, their laughter. Countless people came up to talk to me, but between the loud music and the alcohol, it was hard to comprehend exactly what was going on.
I just knew I was so happy to be here. All of the people I love in one room.
Most of all, I was happy to be in the arms of my love.
Towards the end of the night, the music was lowered and my Nana stood up to talk.
"Hac'h chi'i!" She greeted.
"Hac'h chi'i!" The crowd answered.
"Thank you for coming out tonight to bid farewell to my beautiful daughter, her husband, my granddaughter, and my great-grandson.
Even though I will miss all of you dearly, everything happens for a reason, and this is a part of your journey. No matter how long you are gone, this will always be home." My Nana gave Aunt Nina a hug, both of them bawling.
The crowd clapped and awed.
My Uncle Rowshawn stood up.
"You guys be missed by so many people, but no one will miss you more than I will. I promise to take care of squirt while you're gone." My uncle motioned to me and the crowed laughed and applauded. "Do you want to say something?" He whispered to me.
I better not cry.
When I drink, I never know what my emotions will be. I had something  prepared to say earlier, but it all went out the window now, I spoke from the heart with no filter.
"Aunt Nina and Uncle Matt, saying goodbye to you now is like saying goodbye to my parents again. You've raised me as your own and done more for me than anyone ever has.
Sol, no matter how hard I look, I know I will never have a better friend than you. Every time I look at the Moon tattoo on my wrist, I will think about you and Danica. I'm so proud of you.
Joey, I can't imagine ever loving another human as much as I love you.
I don't know how I'll survive without all of you."
I couldn't look at Aunt Nina, Uncle Matt, or Sol for more than a second without wanting to cry. I couldn't take anymore seriousness right now.
"Adios bitches!" I exclaimed.
Everyone laughed, except for Aunt Nina and a couple of other uptight parents in the crowd. Even after that comment, multiple people came up to me to tell me what a great speech I gave.
The night went on until it was morning. I didn't fall asleep until four a.m.
When I woke up, I quickly got ready so I could spend time with Will before he left. We planned to get together at my restaurant, Pacific Pizza, where we first met.
Being with Will made me forget everything besides him and I.
I was so happy to be with him in this moment that I couldn't even eat or drink anything.
"Is that what really happened?" I asked him skeptically when he told me a story about his best friend, Austin, not knowing a date he had was actually a man until they were about to sleep together.
Will laughed,"I swear!"
I started laughing again until I couldn't breathe. Austin was also Sierra's older brother, and he was practically a brother to me. I could wait to tease him about this story.
Will stood up,"Do you want to go for a walk?" He extended his hand.
I gave half a smile as I took his hand and stumbled outside with him, giggling the whole way.
We walked through the woods nearby, stopping every once and a while to love on each other.
"You know you're going to marry me someday," Will breathed when he had me pinned against a huge tree trunk.
I cocked an eyebrow,"Is that right?"
"Yep." He said before leaning in to kiss me again.
The day was unreal. It wasn't until we were saying goodbye that I felt strange.
"I love you," I sighed as I leaned in to kiss him.
He kissed me back, hard,"I love you too."
When I looked into Will's eyes, there was something off. I felt sad, was it just because he was leaving? In my mind a clip flashed through my head, it was me, crying.
I didn't understand why I just got the image in my head. It was random and didn't make sense.
I couldn't shake the feeling or the image out of my mind all the way back to La Push.
When I got to my house I put all my focus to my family.
I knew that I was being stupid. I probably just felt weird because I was sad he was leaving and sad that I knew I would have to say goodbye to my family tomorrow.
Most of family dinner that night consisted of my Aunt Nina crying and Uncle Matt and Roshawn laughing.
"What's wrong with Auntie Nina?" Joey asked.
This caused everyone to laugh harder. I didn't want dinner to end and I didn't want to go to bed. Don't get me wrong, I'm as excited as any other teenager would be to know that I would basically be living on my own, a big part of me was worried what that would be like.

The next morning was goodbye.
I had a knot in my stomach as I hugged everyone goodbye and watched them load up into the SUV. My Aunt Nina was crying, again.
"Please watch her like a hawk." Aunt Nina told Nana and Uncle Roshawn. I rolled my eyes.
"You better call us all the time," My Aunt demanded of me,"Oh and I switched over all your contact information for school to your Nana, so you better not even think about ditching. She will call me first thing."
"I would never dream about missing out on my important education," I said in a dramatic voice.
"Oh, and by the way, you need to go to the doctor to get checked. You feel really hot, Luna." I laughed at my Aunt. She's always over dramatic.
"I'm serious!" She insisted.
My Uncle Matt started up the engine.
We said our last "I love you's" before the car faded away.
I was glad when my Nana and Uncle Roshawn stayed at my house for lunch. We made steak and baked potatoes.
After eating Uncle Roshawn joked,"We'll be on our way now so you can have the place to yourself, I know that's what you've been waiting for." He winked at me.
I just gave a small smile.
That night was lonely. I had Blaze, but I'm used to always hearing noise in my house. My Aunt Nina is usually screaming, my Uncle Matt is always laughing, and Joey is constantly causing a commotion.
I had called Sierra and Christine for a sleep over but neither could. Christine blew me off, again, and Sierra's parents wouldn't let her since we wouldn't have adult supervision anymore.
So it was just me, alone.