Kiss for a Cause

For most people their mind is a safe place. No matter how vulnerable someone may feel, they will always have that place where they can get away.
As a new werewolf with anger issues, the pack has caught glimpses of me completely naked mid transformation.
Being seen naked by someone you aren't intimate with is uncomfortable, but having them see my every thought, my fears, my deepest secrets I have never shared with anyone... That will make you completely vulnerable, worse than them seeing you naked.
'Wow... that's deep, Little Wolf.' Quil snickered
'Oh shut up.' My stomach growled, I started to run faster to my house.
'I'm hungry too, what are we eating?' Quil wondered.
'Let go into town, I'm thinking Chinese or Mexican... Or both.'
Quil laughed,'This is why I love patrolling with you.'
We phased once we were outside my garage. I had stopped going to hide behind a tree to prevent the guys from seeing me naked. I accepted this as a part of pack life. Sometimes they would sneak a peak, but I was used to it now, it didn't bother me as much anymore. Besides, it's not like I was innocent. I've looked a Jacob multiple times.
It was 2:00 in the morning, this was my favorite time to drive because I knew none of the cops were out in La Push or Forks, I could drive as fast as I wanted without worrying I would be pulled over.
We went got orange chicken, sweet & sour, fried rice, and chow mein first. Despite the boxes of food we ate, we still had room for a couple of large burritos and carne asada fries after.
I loved food before I was a werewolf, but now I looooooovvvvveeeeee food. Especially after a long night of patrolling.
Quil was one of my favorite people in the pack to hang out with, he was always entertaining. He was the only one who would sing along in the car with me like an idiot instead of sitting back laughing at me. I took my time driving back home because I was having so much fun.
It was Saturday, so instead of going to sleep we stayed up watching t.v. in my living room. It was just after 7am when we were too tired to stay awake.
I settled into the couch and faded away. Quil woke me up what seemed like seconds later.
"Leave me alone," I groaned.
"Are you expecting someone? There's a car coming up your driveway."
I jumped up to look out the window.
I recognized both the car and the driver.
I turned to Quil with an idea,"I hope you don't think this means something more than I mean for it to be, but I want you to kiss me."
"What?" Quil looked at me like I was going crazy.
I heard the car outside come to a screeching stop and the engine turn off. I didn't have time for explaining.
I joined Quil on the couch, pressing my lips to his. He was surprised at first, but he wasn't passing up the opportunity.
Quil wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up and placing me on his lap, in a straddling position.
'Perfect,' I smiled as I heard the unlocked front door open.
"What the hell?" Will yelled.
I broke away from Quil to give my ex a smug look.
"I can't believe it, Luna! You're cheating on me? With him?" Will's eyes were bulging out of his head.
I laughed,"Cheating? No, our relationship was over the moment I found out about your blonde side chick."
Will's face turned red,"How did you... Is this why you had the car you bought me repossessed?"
I was shaking as I moved closer to Will.
"Really, Will? I haven't talked to you in weeks, and you don't even care until I take your car away?! Now all of a sudden you pretend to give a damn? You cheated and you lied to me, telling me that you love me and want to spend the rest of your life with me. I was going to leave my entire life here to be with you in Seattle. I was such an idiot for believing you. But you're even more of an idiot for doing me wrong." When I stood next to Will I realized I was now taller than him.
He backed away from me, looking truly terrified.
He should be. I wanted to rip his head off.
Quil used one hand to push me away from Will, and the other to grab him and throw him out the door, slamming it shut and locking it behind him.
I could hear Will stumble to his family's car and clumsily struggle to start it up.
I pictured myself running out there,  ripping the car door off its hinges, grabbing him from off his seat, and pinning him against a tree while I repeatedly punched him it the face.
I was much faster than Quil, but Quil was standing right next to the door, he would catch me on the way out. I wouldn't be able to get free, Quil was too strong.
Even if I could get past Quil, one werewolf punch could be enough force to kill a human.
That theory hasn't been tested before, but it was tempting to try it out.
Quil only turned to me once Will was out of earshot.
"Where did we leave off?" He winked at me.
"Go home, Quil," I laughed, pushing him out the door.