Prepared for the worst

I look in the mirror, only I'm not the one staring back. I giant white wolf the size of a bear is staring back at me. It had shocking blue eyes, the same color that I have, with black markings around its eyes that looked like eyeliner, giving it  a feminine look. I reached out to touch the glass, and intensely watched the wolf do the same thing, but with her paw. I tilted my head to the side and watched the wolf copy me again.
What's that smell?
I wrinkled my nose and watch the wolf follow suit.
It smelled like bleach mixed with too many sweet things. The smell was overwhelming and it burned my nostrils to no end.
I whipped my head around.
Standing about ten feet away was a beautiful woman with impossibly pale skin. Her hair was fiery red and so were her eyes, which we're now narrowed at me.
I felt a sudden urge of hatred pulse through me. I didn't know who this girl was, but I everything about her made me uneasy.
I heard a growl and I looked around to see that the wolf was no longer in the mirror, it was my reflection.
So where did the growl come from? Where's the wolf?
I wanted these questions answered, but right now I was more worried about the women with red eyes, who was walking closer to me, hunched over and ready to attack.
I moved towards her and I was suddenly aware that my body didn't feel the same. I looked down at my feet but they weren't there. My feet had been replaced with white furry paws the size of horse hooves.
Even though I was shocked, I was still filled with anger for this woman. So much anger that my entire body was shaking. I wanted to rip her to shreds. I was about to leap at her when I head my name.
"Lunetta." My mother's voice whispered. "You have to learn how to control your anger. Breathe deep breathes."
I closed my eyes and breathed, following my mom's instructions. When I opened my eyes again, I was back to my normal body. I went to give my mom a hug, but before I could, everything went black.

It been five days since my family moved. The week has dragged on and on. Christine still isn't talking to me. It's Friday night, and I'm so bored that I'm actually doing my homework. I was really surprised and excited when I hear the doorbell ring downstairs. Blaze growled.
"Stay!" I told him.
I ran downstairs, forgetting that I was only wearing a robe.
I was about to run back upstairs and change, but then I saw through the peek hole that it was Sierra.
I opened the door without hesitation,"Hey girl, you didn't tell me that you were coming over!" I was happy to have some company, until I looked into Sierra's eyes and realized that something was wrong. She didn't come inside, she didn't smile like she always does.
"What's up?" I uncomfortably shifted back and forth between my feet as we stood in the door way.
"I don't know how to say this..." Sierra mumbled.
The only sound was our breathing.
"Say what?"
I was prepared for the worst.
And the worst was what I got.
Sierra took a deep breath,"Luna...Will is cheating on you."