Anger Issues

I was starving by the time I got to Port Angeles.
I decided to stop by one of my restaurants, TENDER Surf 'n Turf.
This one one of the most upscale restaurants in Port Angeles, it was also one of the most popular, it wasn't even four o' clock and there was already a mass of people waiting to be seated.
The inside of the restaurant was all dark colors and low lighting, very intimate and sophisticated.
I walked up to the hostess desk.
"Can I help you with anything?" A dark haired hostess I never met before asked in a monotone voice.
She looked me up and down, giving me the stank eye.
I admit, I am dressed casually today, but that doesn't mean she should treat me differently than the other people that come in.
I'll let the manager, Brad, know to teach her some better customer service.
"Hi, I'm Lunetta, nice to meet you-" I looked at her name tag,"Jenna."
"You too." The hostess looked at me like I was a dog walking on my hind legs, no pun intended.
"Are you new here?" I asked politely.
"I've been here for a month," Jenna said in a dull voice. She was young, probably just started college.
Even though she was getting on my nerves, I tried to be calm,"I just wanted to get some food to go-" I started to say, but I was cut off.
"We don't do take out here," Jenna scoffed in dismissal.
I had to refrain myself from jumping over the counter and slapping the shit out of her.
I know most of my anger I was feeling stemmed from what seemed to be uncontrollable rage. Jenna was new, she's never seen me before, so I tried to be nice. Still, I didn't appreciate how I was being treated.
"I know," I said steadily,"They usually make an exception for me, I know the owner," I joked, trying to keep things light.
"I don't know anything about that," Jenna scowled,"I'll ask my boss, but we have a long line of people, you will have to wait."
I had to take deep breaths to make my anger steam off as Jenna walked off to ask her "boss", still not knowing who I was.
She returned with Brad, who gave me a tight hug and started conversation.
"Hey! What did you want to order?" He asked me.
As he wrote down my order, Jenna was giving me the stink eye the whole time.
I wanted to go off on her completely. It wasn't about my personal feelings, or how she treated me.
I was mad because she doesn't know I'm her boss, she thinks I am a customer. And she thinks it is alright to treat a customer like this?
My body started shaking again as I watched Jenna out of the corner of my eye.
I gave Brad an uneasy look,"Why don't we go back to the kitchen?"
"Okay." Brad quickly agreed.
The second we walked through the kitchen door I turned to face Brad,"Either you need to fire that hostess, or teach her some customer service." I spat.
"Woah," Brad looked at me with wide eyes,"What happened?"
I proceeded to tell him about how Jenna had acted towards me.
He was shocked, but also amused that Jenna didn't know I was the owner.
Brad smirked,"I've never seen you mad, boss."
"There's a lot more where that came from." I said, mater-of-factly.
I was so hungry by the time my steak and lobster was done, I decided to eat it standing there.
This restaurant was one of my favorite places to eat, the steak melted in your mouth, and the lobster was so buttery and delicious.
"Wow, you were hungry." Brad commented.
He had left the kitchen for a minute and when he came back I was already done with my food.
I  thanked everyone and tipped the cooks before leaving.
Brad assured me he would take care of the "Jenna" situation.

"Surprise!" I threw my arms up in the air when I walked into the Fringe.
Kat and Jessie were working in the front, putting away clothes and helping customers.
"What are you doing here?" Jackie peaked her head out from the storage room.
"It's so great to see you too!" I stuck my tongue out,"I have worn to do, but first, I'm going shopping."
None of my clothes or shoes fit me anymore after my werewolf growth spirt.
I had to practically replace my whole wardrobe.
When I got to the Fringe Jackie had just started putting some new products into the system, so I had even more to chose from.
I was proud of myself tonight.
The whole time I was there I didn't get mad or snap at anyone.
I actually felt normal for the first time in a days.
I'll admit, I spent more time messing around tonight than I spent getting real work done.
I stayed that night until the store fully closed at eight. I usually never stay that late because it takes so long to get back to La Push, but I was bored and didn't want to go home and be alone.
"Does anyone want to go get something to eat?" I looked around at my employees as I was locking the door to the Fringe.
"I can't, I have to go pick up Jackson from my ex," Jackie yawned, Jackson was her two year old son.
"I would, but I have to be here tomorrow at 7am to open the store, and I am not a morning person." Kat loudly let everyone know.
After we said goodbye to Jackie and Kat I turned to Jessie.
"Do you want to go out?" I enthusiastically added,"My treat!"
Jessie shook her head,"I'm actually going on a date," She confessed.
"Wow, that's awesome! Have fun." I was happy for her, but still disappointed as she walked away and I was left alone.
I was walking back to my car when I saw a familiar face.
"Hey, Luna!" The dark skinned man with curly hair greeted me.
"Joe!" I smiled,"How are you?"
Joe graduated from Forks High a few years ago. He worked at Pacific Pizza the same time I was training there.
"I'm doing really good!" He eyed me up and down,"I didn't recognize you at first, you look different."
"In a bad way?" I joked.
"No, not bad at all," Joe reassured me,"You look older, a lot older. And tall, holy shit. How old are you now?"
"Sixteen."
Joe frowned,"Wow, you don't look sixteen."
I laughed,"I don't feel like I'm sixteen either."
Joe chuckled, and then stopped as if he remembered something,"How's Will?"
I scoffed,"We aren't together anymore."
Joe's face lightened up at my words,"Really?" He asked too enthusiastically.
I shifted uncomfortably.
"Sorry, I mean, are you ok, what happened?"
I laughed,"Its alright, you don't have to pretend you care."
Joe started to deny that he didn't care, but stopped himself. Obviously he knew it was true,"Do you want to hangout sometime?"
I know what he met by "hangout".
Usually I would be grossed out that a guy even hinted about sex to me, but for three years I've been completely committed to one guy, the guy who took my virginity.
And it turned out to be a huge waste.
MI wanted to forget all about him.
Plus, Joe is very attractive.
"I'm free right now," I smirked,"We can go to Archie's."
"Archie's? As in the bar? You're sixteen."
"Yeah, but I don't look sixteen," I winked.
'Is this a good idea?' I asked myself.
I guess we'll find out.