Wolf Pack

Paul snarled at me through his teeth.
I was surprised, but still shaking with fury, my natural defense instinct kicked in and I felt my body change too.
There was screams and yells from all of the guys, I couldn't make out what they were saying.
Paul backed up with his eyes on me. And then I found that my thoughts were not alone.
Luna! What? How? I don't understand...Paul's voice sounded in my head.
When I heard this I jumped back.
What the...?
I let out a howl.
Don't be scared, Paul's voice whispered, he came closer to me.
The rest of the gang disappeared.
Where did they go? I wondered.
They went to go take their clothes off so they could phase. Paul informed me.
I saw an image of all the boys taking off their clothes and each transforming into wolves.
Eww, I did not need the visual! I complained, still seeing the body's naked bodies, How can we hear each other's thoughts?
Don't know, that's just how it is.
Five more voices joined my head.
The first, and tallest wolf I saw was all black, with golden eyes. That was Sam, the Alpha. Right behind him was a russet color, he was slightly shaggier than the others, was Jacob Black, he was Sam's second in command.
Quil's wolf was chocolate brown, around his face is slightly lighter.
In wolf form, Embry's coat was sleek and gray, with black spots. His nose was also a darker gray.
Jared's wolf had short, but thick brown hair, with a dark gray around his eyes that almost looked like a mask.
Jared's voice thought, From now on you will hear and see everything we do.
And everyone will hear your every though, Embry informed me.
Holy hell, I groaned, As if my life wasn't bad enough.
Dramatic much? Quil smirked at me.
He thought about the glimpse of me naked he saw before I turned into a wolf.
Jared, Embry, and Jacob also appreciated the sight.
Oh. My. Gosh. I think I just died from embarrassment.
Paul was disgusted, I don't want that picture of my cousin in my mind.
I seriously considered digging a hole and burying myself.
Quick, Embry, Jared, and Jacob snickered at me.
Enough! Sam commanded.
They showed me that Sam was the Alpha. Whatever he said goes, your body didn't have a choice.
So,I though,Who wants to explain to me why we are all giant wolves?'
I could see every image and emotion they though as if they were my own memories. All the stories and legends that I've heard my whole life are factual histories.
They show you why this happened to you. Because of the vampires, the Cullen's.
I was right! My outburst caused the guys  to cock their heads at me in confusion, until they saw my memory of Dr. Cullen, and my suspicion that he could be a vampire.
The image I had of Dr. Cullen, Sam's gang, and the other pale people popped into my head.
The guy's thoughts informed me that the other people in my head were the rest of the Cullen's, vampires.
Why did that image pop in your head? Sam wondered, How would you have known that we were connected to the Cullen's?
I don't know. I honestly told him. That's the second time I've gotten a weird image in my head. I remembered the first time, which was when Will and I were together and when I looked at him I had the image of me crying. Which now I know was related to Will cheating on me.
I thought about last night all the pain and crying I had gone through, and on top of that, changing into a wolf.
The boys watched as I mulled through my thoughts.
Woah, so you are like psychic? Jared wondered.
I cocked my head. This is something I had never really considered before. I've always been a very intuitive person, and I've had dreams that came true, but these are the first times I've had actual images pop into my head.
The gang's thoughts erupted.
Yes! Now we have a psychic too!Quil cheered.
I found out that the Cullen's have a member who can see the future.
Wait...Paul interrupted all the excitement, You first phased last night?
They saw last night play through my head. They saw me find out that Will cheated on my, and then seeing me think I was crazy when I looked down to see giant white paws where my feet were, running around dazed and confused. And then they saw themselves through my eyes, having no idea last night that they were also were wolves.
The boys thoughts all became alive once again, as curious as a toddler.
I'm sorry you had to go through that by yourself yesterday, Sam thought. He thought about when he first phased. He was the first werewolf to turn in a long time, he was alone. Sam thought he had gone crazy, it took him two weeks before he could calm himself down enough to phase back into human form. He was alone until he and Quil's grandfather, Quil Sr. crossed paths. When they shook hands and Quil Sr. felt Sam's heat, Quil's grandpa instantly knew what Sam was going through. He explained everything that night to Sam.
Sam had never wanted anyone to go through that alone like he had. He felt sympathy for me.
At least I wasn't alone for two weeks not knowing what was going on, I still appreciated Sam's pity though.
How did we not notice last night? Embry wondered, We always have at least two guys in wolf form.
We were having a potluck at Emily's house, Jacob reminded, That's when Paul and Luna's grandma called to say Luna was missing.
How did you calm yourself down enough to phase back to human form without any help? Jared asked, amazed.
The guys were shocked and curious when, without my control, my wolf dream played through my head. They heard my mother's warning to stay calm and take deep breaths and found out that she is the reason I was able to return to human form so unusually fast.
They learned more about about my gut feelings, how some days I know what kind of clothes to wear, without going outside or checking the forecast. These things were something I never even told Paul. They saw every dream I've had flash by, talking to my dead relatives, finding out that Danica was dead.
When Danica came into my mind, I saw something I've been waiting to know, but I wasn't ready for what I saw.
Danica was laying lifeless in the arms of a pale woman with red curly hair, Danica's blood was dripping from the woman's teeth. I saw the memory of the wolves trying to save her, but she was already gone. Paul broke down crying in the memory. They had to lie and tell the police that they didn't find anything that night.
I tried to scream and cry, but it came out as a loud howl.
My sister was killed by a vampire, a vampire that the wolf pack was still trying to go after, I learned. A wave of fury pulses through my blood as I thought of the redhead vampire. I hated her, and I wanted to kill her myself.
The boys felt the same way.
You're going to need a hair cut, Jared snickered.
I saw the image of my wolf through their eyes, white as snow, I had so much hair, I looked like a big shaggy dog.
Absolutely not! I protested.
Have it your way, Jacob thought, Its a pain though. I saw the memory of when Jacob turned into a wolf, the long raven hair he used to have was continuously tangled and getting in the way, I felt the annoyance having long hair had caused the guys when they all turned.
There's a lot to go over, Sam informed me, But right now I am going to gather up the tribe elders. They need to know about this.
They guessed that a new wolf would be joking soon, but they'll be surprised when you show up, Paul smirked.
You're the last person they will expect to show up! Jared snickered.
Go inside and get some clothes on. Grab a pair of shorts for Paul too, if you can, Sam added.
All the boys, except for Paul, walked into the woods. They were all headed to the Blacks house, where they would call Sue Clearwater, Quil Senior, and my Nana over for a meeting.
Paul turned to me, I'll just wait down here for you in wolf form.
He had no clothes to walk around the house in.
You don't have to tell me twice! But turn around so you don't see me! I insisted.
You don't have to tell me twice! Paul mocked me.
Don't listen to her Paul! Take one for the team! Quil thought about me naked again,Help a brother out!
Stop thinking about her like that!Paul gagged. To the guys disappointment, he turned around so he wasn't facing me.
Now that it was time to phase back into a human I felt like I was frozen. I've only done this once before, it's still new to me. And this time, I have an audience.
An audience who all had their own opinions.
Don't worry about it. It's hard for everyone to get the hang of it, Embry's voice comforted.
Imagine pulling yourself back into human form, Paul thought.
Try to center yourself, clear your mind, Jacob offered.
Think calm thoughts, Quil added.
Imaging yourself on a beach, Jared sarcastically imputed.
Shut up, Jared! Sam rolled his eyes, Different things work for each of us. Try to figure out what helps you.
Paul sighed, This is going to take a while.
Thats enough from the peanut gallery! I snapped. There was so much going through my head, I couldn't think straight.
They tried to control their thoughts, but its impossible to do.
I attempted to tune them out, take their advice and focus on transforming.
I closed my eyes and thought of my mother's voice,"Take deep breathes."
I instantly felt my body shrinking, changing back to the form I know better. It was unusual being naked though.
"Thanks mom," I whispered with a smile. She knew exactly what I needed to get me through this.