House Party

"Are you excited?" Sierra asked Christine at lunch.
"For what?" Christine asked, failing to act unconcerned. She knew what Sierra was talking about. She already had us come over to her house and help her pick out an outfit for this afternoon.
Sierra laughed,"For your "not date" with Mike."
"You know I'm going to make my employees spy on you, right?"
Christine rolled her eyes,"Whatever, you know I'm going to give both of you a complete play-by-play."
"I expect nothing less!" Sierra ordered.
"I'm more excited about the huge party tomorrow night in Forks!" Christine exclaimed.
Sierra looked at me,"We're spending the night at your house tomorrow, right?"
"No, we should probably stay at your house since your parents are really cool and don't mind you going out to parties," I teased.
Christine and I were cracking up, Sierra flipped me off, which made Christine and I both laugh even more.

I was surprised that night when I didn't hear anything from Christine about her "hangout" with Mike.
I decided to text her and ask her what happened, but I still didn't get a response.
I had a really weird feeling in my gut, but I brushed it off.
Blaze cuddled up to me and we settled in for the night.

I woke up at six on Saturday morning to go to The Fringe so I could get everything done early.
Today I decided to take Blaze with me, everyone loved him, and he loved all the attention he got.
I picked up Sierra once I got back to La Push since she didn't have a car.
I still had no word from Christine.
"Have you talked to Christine?" I wondered.
"Yeah she texted me today. She's really sick and can't do anything tonight. She thinks she got food poising."
"Dang that sucks! I hope she feels better soon." I shiver when down my spine. It felt weird for Christine to ignore my text, but I kept that to myself.
Sierra let me pick out an outfit for her that night.
Her style is more on the conservative side, so she stood awkwardly in the red low cut shirt and white ripped jeans I picked out for her. She refused to wear the black stilettos I intended for her.
"I don't know how you can wear those things,"She frowned at me. I was wearing nude boots the went past my knees, the heel was tall and skinny,"Especially when you're drunk."
"It takes a lot of practice and dedication,"I joked,"Just promise me that if I start crawling you'll bring me home."
Sierra giggled,"Will do!"
I was hoping that Aunt Nina wouldn't be downstairs when we left.
"Where are you two going?" She demanded.
"A new movie came out last week, we want to go see it." Sierra was a terrible liar, so I did all the talking and she just nodded her head.
"Dressed like that?" Aunt Nina questioned.
I was wearing a long sleeve olive green shirt that wrapped in the front and showed more cleavage than my aunt obviously wanted.
I played dumb,"Yeah. What's wrong with it? It's one from my new collections, I'm just advertising."
"It looks like you're advertising something else."
My mouth dropped open, shocked, but the three of us all joined in together laughing.
"So can I wear it?" I asked in seriousness.
Aunt Nina made a face,"I prefer you didn't... But someday I'm just going to have to accept that my youngest girl is all grown up. I just didn't know that you've already developed that much!" My aunt sounded shocked.
I smiled,"So I'm taking that's a yes!" I took off to the hallway of garages with Sierra behind me.
"Don't be out too late!" My aunt yelled.
I opened the last door on the right of the hallway, which is where the red Ferrari is.
Since my they are going to be taking it when the leave, I figured I should have one last hurrah with it.
The party was already in full force when we showed up at ten. It was at Mike Newton's house, again. His parents were out of town this weekend so he was going all out.
"Hey Lunetta!"Mike walked over when he saw us come in, he left an average looking girl with long brown hair, and the girl did not look happy at all about that. She gave me a death glare.
"Hey Mike!" I gave him a hug.
He smiled at Sierra,"Hi, what was your name again?"
"Sierra," She gave a small smile.
"Thanks for coming down!" Mike smiled at us.
"Thanks for the invite!" I replied."Christine couldn't make it! She's really sick!"
"Oh that's too bad." Mike said in a fake voice. I got the feeling that he didn't really care.
Weird. I wonder what happened yesterday.
"There's drinks and food in the kitchen, help yourself! I'll come catch up with you later!"
A tall guy with black hair, brown eyes, and a bad complexion introduced himself to us as "Eric" when Sierra and I were getting drinks.
He was trying really hard to pick up either one of us, no shame at all. He was definitely drunk off his ass.
Once I told him who my boyfriend was he stopped trying with me, and focused all his attention to Sierra.
Will was very popular in school. His parents are also both teachers at Forks high school and his younger sister, Gianna is a sophomore.
If people didn't know me from who my parents were, they knew me because of Will.
I could tell that Sierra had taken interest in Eric, and she wasn't drinking too much, so I excused myself.
"I'll be back soon to check on you,"I whispered in her ear.
I knew most of the people here by their face, but I didn't know all their names. Some I knew as Paul's old friends' or friends of Will's.
Then I saw one girl I knew very well, I just had to go say hello. She had medium length blonde hair and her bangs cut straight across. A short and slightly over weight boy I didn't know was talking to her, and she looked very uncomfortable.
"Gianna!" I greeted Will's sister with open arms.
"Luna!" She jumped into my arms.
We started catching up right away.
"Um, excuse me,"The guy that was talking to Gianna when I walked up was standing there, obviously annoyed that he got cut off.
"Don't even bother," I put my arm around Gianna's waist,"she's gay."
The guy gave us a strange look and walked away.
"Luna!" Gianna playfully slapped my arm, giggling.
"What?" I asked,"It worked!"
"How much have you had to drink?"Gianna asked accusingly.
"This is only my second one!" I answered honestly.
We were giggling when Mike came over.
"Hey ladies, you having a good time?"
"Yes," Gianna and I both said in unison.
"This is a great party!" I yelled over the music.
Mike smiled,"Yeah it was a really good turn out, I'm so glad that you could come!"
He was so drunk.
"Let's go get some more drinks!" Gianna said.
"We'll be back!" I informed Mike before being dragged away, I don't think he could even register what I was saying right now.
When we got to the kitchen Sierra was still talking to the Eric guy, so I didn't disturb them.
Gianna and I took a couple shots together and the next thing I know she was dancing on some guy's lap.
Will can't find out about this.
I turned to go talk to Sierra and see if she was doing alright, but she was in a full on make out session with Eric.
Oh jeez. Is this what happens when you're the only taken friend at the party?
When Gianna ran outside and puked her guts out, I knew it was time to leave.
"Do you have a ride home?" I asked.
"What?" She looked at me confused.
"Did you come here with someone?"
Gianna though hard,"Yes... I think so, but I can't remember who."
"Oh gosh. Text your parents and tell them you're staying the night at my house and I'll drop you off in the morning."
I had to pull Gianna along with me, which was hard because I also had a lot to drink. The blind leading the blind.
Luckily, Sierra only had the one drink when we first got to the party, she was practically sober.
Before we left, Eric asked for her number, and to my surprise she brushed him off.
"What?" Sierra asked when she saw the shock on my face.
There was only two seats in the Ferrari so me and Gianna had to squeeze into the passenger seat together. She was passed out in seconds. I hope that she stayed that way. And I prayed to God that she wouldn't throw up in this car, of all cars.
"Why didn't you give that guy your number?" I asked her.
"Because he like wanted to actually wanted a relationship. I just wanted to make out with him, not marry him."
I laughed hysterically,"I never thought I'd hear those words come out of your mouth!"
I didn't remember the rest of the car ride, and I barley remembered getting to bed. I just remember waking up with a horrible headache.