Rock Bottom

Oh my gosh! I heard both Jacob and Quil's thoughts exclaim.
I couldn't think anything else besides, Help! I couldn't actually cry in this form, it was coming out as whimpers and howls.
Quil, go get Sam! Jacob commanded. He was already sprinting towards where Sierra and I were.
Quil took off to Sam's house.
Do you think there's anyway you can phase back into a human? Jacob wondered, but he was doubtful.
I... Don't think I can... I was panicking.
It's ok, I'll be there soon. Jacob tried the best he could to speed up, he was already going as fast as he could manage.
Sam's thoughts joined our's.
He hit the ground running, What happened?
Sam watched our thoughts.
Jacob had almost reached me, he phased into a human to be able to help Sierra.
Please don't be dead, please don't be dead.
I prayed as I watched Jacob leap over the cliff and land next to Sierra, making hardly any sound.
Jacob checked her pulse,"She's breathing! No blood!" He shouted up to me.
I felt relief, but my best friend was still knocked unconscious.
Sam and Quil both reached where I was pacing back and forth.
Sam went to phase, but Quil stayed in wolf form, Sam hoped that he would be able to calm me down.
Sam jumped down next to Jacob and Sierra in his human form. Sam scooped her up into his arms in one motion, and climbed back up the cliff like a mountain lion.
He turned to me when I let out another howl,"Calm down. I'll meet you at your house, we will drive her in your car to the hospital, your car is the fastest. You can call 911 on our way there and tell them there was an accident."
I nodded my giant wolf head.
Sam took off in the direction of my house, with Sierra held tightly against his chest.
Jacob had phased back into a wolf, Will you be ok to run back by yourself?
I think so, My legs felt like jello, but my friend needed me right now. I took off after Sam's trail.
Sam was waiting at my house, with Sierra in his arms, still unconscious. Paul was also there, with a shirt, jeans and shoes out for me. He must still have a key to my house.
It took me a while to get calm enough to phase, but they all helped me through it.
I moved at lightening speed putting on my clothes and getting the car out.
I was shaking still, luckily Paul offered to drive. I sat in the passenger seat, and Sam sat in the back, holding Sierra up.
First, Sam called 911, so they knew we were on our way to the hospital.
"I better call her mom," My voice shaking.
Cherri, Sierra's mom, spoke in her warm voice,"Lunette, hi, how are you?"
I started crying again, I couldn't get any words out.
Cherri's voice raised two octaves,"What's wrong, Sweetie?"
"M-me a-a-and Sierra...w-we were hiking...and-and," I couldn't finish the sentence, I was too much of a blubbering mess.
Paul reached his hand over and grabbed the phone,"Hey, its Paul, Lunette's cousin...We were out hiking and there was an accident, Sierra tripped and fell, she's unconscious."
I couldn't even hear Cherri's response over my bawling.
Paul continued,"Were on our way to the hospital now, we will see you there."
It felt like the longest drive of my life. I cried almost the whole way, hyperventilating the other part of the time.
When we pulled up to the hospital there was people to meet us outside with equipment. I tired to follow when they wheeled her back.
"Family only."
"But," I argued.
They were already gone, rushing her back.
Cherri showed up twenty minutes later; embracing me in a tight hug the second she walled into the lobby.
"Where is she? Is she ok?" Cherri asked with tears in her eyes.
"I d-don't know, they took her back there and wouldn't let me g-go with her," I was still trying to talk through tears. She probably couldn't understand half of what I was trying to say.
Cherri tugged on my arm,"Come with me," She looked back at Sam and Paul, trying to whisper so I wouldn't be able to hear what she said. Cherri had no idea I caught every word with my super hearing,
"Can you both come too? I don't think Luna will be able to talk legibly if the doctor's have any questions."
Cherri asked the tired looking nurse at front desk to be taken to her daughter's room.
"Only family allowed back there," The nurse informed, giving Sam, Paul, and I pointed look.
"This is my niece and nephews," Cherri replied, pointed at me and the boys.
The nurse made an obvious glance between Cherri's pale skin and blonde locks, to our dark complexion and raven black hair. However she didn't argue with Cherri,"Right this way."
I had to refrain from laughing, the situation wasn't funny.
A stout female nurse with brown hair lead us to where Sierra's room was.
There was a window, so be could see in. Sierra was laying in the bed, surrounded by nurses and doctors.
I regretfully caught sight of myself in the glass. My hair was messy and knotted, my eyes were red and swollen.
All together, I looked like a madwoman.
A male doctor with white hair came out came out to talk to Cherri.
"Is she okay?" Cherri blurted out.
The doctor hesitated,"On the outside, there's only some bumps and bruising. We can't tell what's happening on the inside. Your daughter is not responding to any of our attempts to revive her."
"What does that mean," Cherri's voice shook.
"We need parental permission to start testing. If we perform a CT scan it will allow us see if there is any bleeding in the brain."
"Do whatever you need to," Cherri plead.
The doctor nodded,"Thank you, we will start testing now. However, there is some information we need from you, medical history, insurance, any known allergies."
Paul, Sam, and I stayed silent while a nurse talked with Cherri.
I avoided eye contact as much as possible, and in the process, I caught a glimpse of Sierra through the glass, which caused me to start bawling all over again.
Paul reached over to hold me.
I didn't even attempt to hide my red, puffy eyes and runny nose.
This was all my fault. If I would have just listens to Sam and the rest of the pack. None of this wouldn't have happened.
I thought that I had been at my lowest point in life before, but today I hit rock bottom. She was the only person I had left. Now I am really alone.
I can't believe how careless I was.
I did everything that everyone warned me not to do.
Even my dreams and intuitions told me to listen to Sam. And because I didn't, my best friend is in the hospital.
I should have listened.
My nose stung when I heard someone walking towards us, they smelt too strongly of vanilla, citrus, and one other thing I couldn't put my finger on. The sent was so overbearing, it was almost as if the person had taken a bath in their cologne.
I looked up as the person go closer to us, I felt Sam and Paul become tense.
The source of the bad scent was the pale skin, perfectly sculpted Dr. Cullen.
He looked different to me now, he almost seemed to shine. I could tell the difference between his's and a human's skin with my sharp wolf eyes.
Paul snarled at him in a very non-human way.
Sam put his arm out between Paul and Dr. Cullen,"Easy, Paul. We're in public."
Paul backed up, but didn't take his eyes off the vampire.
Dr. Cullen pretended like Paul hadn't done anything. Turning to look through Sierra's window he said,"Is she a friend of your's?"
"Yes," Sam answered shortly.
He was more cordial than Paul, but not by much.
"What happened?" Dr. Cullen asked, looking genuinely concerned.
"She fell while hiking," Sam folded his arms across his chest.
A nurse with her hair is a messy bun peeked out from the next room.
"Dr. Cullen, can I get your help in here , please?"
"Of course, Mary-Ann," He turned back to us with a small smile,"I'm very sorry about your friend. I will do what I can for her."
Sam and Paul watched him walk away.
They really hated him.
Shortly after, Sierra's dad, Brad, arrived. He looked white as a ghost when he saw his daughter. The doctors filled him in on everything that was going on.
We waited all day for updates from the doctors, but they didn't have much information.
I don't know what time it was when my eyes started to get heavy. I think I wore myself out from crying so much.
I was in and out of sleep when I heard Cherri whisper to Sam and Paul,"She's exhausted. Take her home, let her know that I will keep her updated."
"Thank you," Sam's voice answered,"So sorry about your daughter."
Sam picked me up and carried me like an infant.
I wanted to protest, I wanted to stay with Sierra, but my body wouldn't let me move. I was too tired.
I fell asleep immediately once we started driving.