Big Brother

"Paul, you ate all the Doritos!" I narrowed my eyes at him.
He let out a loud belch as a reply.
I threw the empty bag at him.
It was the night before the fight. The pack was spending the day at my house.
It was good to be spending quality time together. I felt like our relationships were bad to normal now.
They are mad that I'm now friends with the Cullen's.
I'd been hanging out with Alice everyday. I've been telling stories to her that I was told from my Grandma, her daughter.
Alice told me tons of stories about her life since she's been a vampire. I thought it was absolutely fascinating. Seth thought so too, but the rest of he pack didn't find it the least bit interesting.
I watched Jacob throw a Skittle up into the air and catch it in his mouth.
Seth, Brady, and Collin all cheered.
I was walking over to sit next to Jacob when my phone rang.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hi Luna, it's Billy. Is Jacob there?"
"Yeah, he is."
Jacob already heard his dad and was standing next to me with his hand out.
"Hey Dad."
"Hey Jacob, Bella called trying to find you. They're going to be ready for you in about an hour."
"Ok thanks Dad."
Jacob handed back my phone. My heart dropped, I wish I could spend more time with him.
"What's wrong?" He must have seen my face change.
"Nothing." I have a half smile.
"Sure, sure," he chuckled, "Se ya tomorrow everyone! I'll see you tonight, Seth."
"You know it!" Seth gave Jacob a high five.
Jacob went out the back door and into the woods, he started to unbutton his shorts once he was deeper in the woods. I watched the spot where Jacob disappeared for I don't know how long.
Jacob was going to carry Bella up to the spot where her, Edward, and Seth would be during the fight.
He was excited to see her, she hadn't been down to La Push since he kissed her. He was really looking forward to having her in his arms for all that time. He was planning on running slower than usual, maybe even at a human speed so he could be alone with her for longer. He was even bringing one of his old parkas with him in hopes that she would wear it.
I was still staring off into space when Jared hit me in the head with a beach ball.
Sam put his arm around my shoulder and whispered so only I would hear, "I know it hurts, but you need to focus on the fight now. You're the alpha, your pack needs to see you strong."
I straighten up, "You're right. Thank you Sam."
"I love you, Little Wolf," He hugged me.
I hugged him back, "I love you too big brother."