Mary Alice Brandon

I didn't sleep very long, just long enough to get my answer.
When I woke up I rushed downstairs and outside. I was going to phase, it would be faster to run that way, but I didn't want anyone to hear my thoughts and know where I was planning to go.
I ran in human form. The crisp morning air felt good on my skin.
I didn't know how to get to the Cullen's house, but I could smell it from miles away.
There house was huge, like mine, and gorgeous, very modern.
The front door opened before I knocked.
Alice was standing there with a blank face.
"I saw you coming." She said.
"I thought you couldn't see werewolves?"
"I thought so too." She opened the door wider, "Come in."
I followed her into the house and to the living room. I took a seat with her on the couch.
I had so much to say, but I didn't know how to start this conversation. I felt awkward now.
I took a deep breath and decided to start by introducing myself.
"My name is Lunetta Mary Alice Lahote," I started.
"I was named after my great grandmother, Mary Alice Brandon."
Realization flooded Alice's face.
"Wha-what?" She gasped, "I had a child?"
"You didn't know?" I asked confused.
"The turn is very harsh, vampires loose memories from their human life. Sometimes we loose all memories." Alice said, her face still filled with disbelief.
"Wow, I'm sorry. I thought you knew about having a daughter."
"Don't be sorry, I'm just shocked. Not too long ago I went back to Biloxi, Mississippi and the only living relative I found was my niece."
"That's not your niece, that's your daughter, my grandma! Your sister Cynthia raised her as her own after you died."
Alice's has dropped, "This is hard to absorb." She got of the couch and started walking around, "I'm used to knowing everything, I always see when things are coming." Alice suddenly stopped and stared at me. Less than a second later she had me in an embrace.
"Oh my gosh, you're my great granddaughter!"
I laughed and hugged her back, "I can't believe it either!"
When we looked at each other again we started to notice and point out different resemblance between the two of us. Our noses were the same, our personalities were identical.
"So what kind of things does a girl and her great grandmother do to spend time with each other?"
"Do you like shopping?" Alice asked.
A wide grin spread across my lips.
I knew we were going to be best friends.

That night Jacob, Quil, Embry, and I went again to watch the Cullen's and learn from them.
I spent the time in human form, and when Alice wasn't training I hung out with her, getting to know her better.
We got disapproving looks from the werewolves and from Rosalie. All the rest of the Cullen's had instantly accepted me in their family, besides Rosalie.
My pack was furious when they found out. Sam was angry that he didn't have any alpha control over me. They became more accepting once they listened to my thoughts and feelings. It is hard to disagree with a pack member when you can hear their reasoning behind their thoughts.
Still, they didn't like that I went to the Cullen's house alone, and without telling anyone.