40 | united we stand

GREY

"We hope that this new school succeeds its students. Our mission plan is to have our students soar in not only academics, but go on to make history," The tall and lean, brown haired man spoke confidently.

I wore a light brown trench coat with a black baseball cap blending in to the convocation of intent listeners, gathered in front of a new school.

 As the man dragged on his long eloquent speech, I swiveled my head and was proud to see Xander by my side

As the man dragged on his long eloquent speech, I swiveled my head and was proud to see Xander by my side. This mission was his crossover. His crossover from a Society Agent to a rogue. Vera thinks he's on her mission, while we have a totally different plan that will knock her off her axis.

Xander met my gaze, he smirked slyly and winked.

The rest of the team was scattered amongst the crowd and around the premiss. I just wish Kimber and Grant were on the scene to officially complete our united front. But they were both stuck under Vera's implacable orders.

Society Agents were also amongst this crowd. The fact that the others don't know Xander is rogue or that we're even here makes my heart swell with an evil joy.

I spotted someone departing from the crowd with a black book bag hung on their shoulder. I instantaneously knew it was one of them. Xander caught on and started to follow after him. But I put my hand on his chest before he could even take a step.

I pecked his lips and smiled, "I got em."

I whipped around and began to follow the Society Agent discretely. I made sure not to walk too fast or too close. I followed him around the corner to the back entrance of the building. I stayed hidden behind the brick wall and heard an unlocking click to the door.

"I'm in," I recognized it was Dylan's voice.

"Grey talk to me," Pierre came through my ear piece. I rounded the corner and walked to the locked door.

I lightly pressed two fingers to my ear, "I need to get in the building. Dylan had a key card."

"Society's got a room full of high trained hackers and what do we have?" He mumbled rhetorically. Right then I heard the satisfying unlocking click. "Caden."

"And that is why he rules," I pulled open the door and entered the school.

Walking into school, I pulled the belt of my jacket and shrugged it off my shoulders - revealing my new suit. The one Helena crafted.

The long leather gloves fit my hands would assure that none of my fingerprints would be traced on anything. The white R stitched onto the side sleeve made me feel prideful and powerful.