Wally West x Reader: Bet

(Y/N) = Your Name

(S/H/N) = Superhero Name

(E/C) = Eye Color

The Young Justice Team was all hanging around Mount Justice, bored due to the fact that there was no missions available. This included (Y/N), also known as (S/H/N), who was sitting on the coach. You flipped through channel after channel, but the whole world seemed slow today and you couldn't find anything entertaining to watch.

You decided to find entertainment elsewhere, a clanging nose attracts your attention as you turn your head to see Kaldur and Wally playing air hockey. You get up and start to walk over to them as Wally throws his hands in the air in victory.

"I won! Ha! Told you I was the best at this game," The ginger smirks in victory, which you planned to whipe right off of his cocky face.

You gently pushed Kaldur out of your way and he gives you the look that says, 'Destroy him'. You nod at him, smirking as you come to stand across from Wally. He notices that your standing there, picking up your paddle.

Wally's smirk widdens considerably, "So you think you can take on the pro, babe?"

"I'm taking on a pro? I thought I was facing you?" You feign confusion, but on the inside you are patting yourself on the back for that comeback.

Wally's smirk slides off of his face as he glares at you with his emerald green eyes. Your (E/C) eyes meet his stare head on, a smirk still tugging on your lips. By now, the whole team has huddles around you two, placing beats on who would win. M'gann, Kaldur, and Artemis were on your side while Superboy and Robin were rooting on Wally to win.

"If your so confident that your going to win, why don't we place a little wager?" Wally asks, raising an eyebrow as you can detect the mischief in his eyes.

You are suspicious, but think you can win as Wally isn't very good at air hockey anyways. Everyone else either doesn't care if they win or is really bad when they face Wally.

"What did you have in mind?"

A wolfish smile appears on Wally's face and you start to get nervous. What have you really gotten yourself into?

"If I win, you have to give me a kiss. It has to be on the lips for at least ten seconds," Wally grinned, as if he already won some huge prize.

You were shocked at his bet. He wanted to kiss you? Of course, Wally flirted with every girl he laid eyes on, including you, but you wouldn't think he would go as far to kiss you! You quickly hide your shock behind a smirk as you tease him.

"So you have to win a bet to get a girl to kiss you? How sad," You fake a sad voice as you pout. The rest of the team laughs as Wally turns as red as his hair.

"Okay," You muss. "I'll humor you. If I win, you have to give me all your Chicken Wizzes for a month."

"What? No! A week!"

"Two weeks."

Wally huffs, "Fine. Deal."

You two shake on it and both of your squeeze each others hand, as if your trying to break it to make it more easy to win.

The game starts and the first to make it to seven wins. Wally lets you start with the puck, saying it's the gentlemanly thing to do. You hit the puck and the game starts. You guys go back and forth, Wally scoring first, then you. You start to take the lead 4-1. You start striking harder, making the puck move faster and come back to you. It was the unspoken rule that you were not to use your powers, which was easy for you since you didn't have any. But that didn't mean Wally was slow. He still struck like a cobra, but you were still winning.

The score was now 6-2, with you in the lead and the other team members already started passing money around for who was to win. You could practically taste the Chicken Wizzes as you got closer to victory. That is when Wally realized he could never win on just skill.

The puck started to move faster around the small rink. So fast you were swinging on air when you tried to hit it. You watched as Wally smirked in victory, hitting one puck in after another.

"Hey! No superpowers! That's not fair, you cheater!" You try to make him stop, but by the time he acknowledges you the score is 6-4.

"You never said no powers," He smirked as a growl ran up your throat.

"It's an unspoken rule!"

Wally didn't stop, the score now 6-5. You realized you were losing time arguing with him, considering he was as stubborn as a rock. You tried in vain to stop the fury of him scoring, but failed tremendously. Soon, the score was 6-7 and you lost.

Wally threw his hands up in victory as Robin and Superboy cheered for him, patting him on the back as if he just solved world hunger or cured cancer. You scoff, crossing your arms over your chest. Wally turns to you, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"So, where my kiss?" He asks, taking a step towards you.

You turn away from him, angry that he would cheat. "You didn't win. You cheated, therefore, the bets off."

"No fair! You never said no powers," Wally sped in front of you to stop you from leaving the room, placing his hands on your bicepts. "You have to kiss me."

"If we were in school, your hands there would get me suspended," You deadpan.

"Come on, (Y/N)! It's just one kiss. You know you wanna," He says in a sing-song voice as he leans closer to you.

You look into his emerald green eyes and notice how pretty they were. They were full of mischief. You try to stop the heat that is rising onto your face. The next thing you did was impulsve, but it felt right in the moment. You quickly raised your head up and your lips slammed into Wally's.

You felt Wally go rigid, but you pushed on, counting the seconds in your head. Wally relaxed quickly, wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing you back. It felt like mini fireworks were going off in your head and your veins felt like they were suddenly filled with electricity.

"Uh guys," Robin's unsure voice broke through the kiss. "The ten seconds are up."

You and Wally didn't stop kissing.