Damian Wayne x Reader: Alpha Dogs

(Y/N) - Your Name

(Y/L/N) - Your Last Name

(Y/H) - Your Height

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You glare at the green eyed demon in front of you as the sixteen year old boy had a hand on one of his katanas, no doubt contemplating cutting you in half right then and there. Your fists were clenched as you tried to restrain yourself from strangling the boy, but you suspected Bruce wouldn't be very keen on you killing his son. 

"I swear that I will rip out your throat if you don't just shut up and do as your told," You growl at the boy. 

"Maybe you should realize who is in charge here, (Y/L/N)," Damian, also known as Robin, growled at you. 

You have known Damian for about a year now--a year of hell. When you were fifteen, you became Bluejay, a crime-fighting vigilante who worked close with Batman after your ten year old brother was killed by the Joker. That is where you meet a certain narcissistic boy by the name of Damian Wayne. 

Yes, you knew all the Bat Families identities. It is a long story of you getting knocked out and they brought you back to the Bat Cave for care and in the end, you kind of ventured upstairs during some healing time and found yourself in the Wayne Manor. You easily put it together then and knew there secret identities pretty quickly. 

"Yeah, I'm the one in charge," You seethe. It was about the same thing you and the Boy Blunder have been arguing about since the day you meet. Who was more superior than the other?

You thought you were since you were much more controlled than Damian and he thought he was smarter because he was around for longer. You both were around the same level for skill, so there was never a way to test it. You were like two alpha dogs who bickered back and forth. 

"No, I am the one in charge," Damian's eyes seemed to light on an emerald fire behind his domino mask from under his hood. "I don't even understand why father would ever let you become a hero." 

"I don't even get why Bruce would let you become Robin! All you ever do if disobey orders and act like your the most important being in the world!"

"Last time I checked, I was more skilled and have more experience for you, so I am superior to the likes of you and you must obey my orders!" He took a step closer to you. 

"I don't have to obey crap," You take a step closer so you have to tilt your head up to look at him. Damian was around six foot while you were only (Y/H). 

"Well Father says--" Damian's matter-of-factly statement was interrupted by the Dark Knight himself. 

"I say," Bruce says from behind the two of you and you both silence and turn around to see Batman still him his cape and cowl glaring down at you. How do you know he is glaring with the film over his mask? Batman is always glaring--that's how. "That both of you should work as a team. A team that reports to me. You two are each others equals and if I hear another pointless argument about it, I'll bench you both." 

"Father!"

"Bruce!"

You and Damian start to protest, but the look that Batman gave you silenced you as Damian huffed angrily. If this was a cartoon, there would be steam rising from the sixteen year old Robin's ears. 

The Dark Knight walked away, probably to go and whine to Alfred about all of his problems as Damian turns back at you, having flipped off his hood to reveal his clean-cut black hair.