What Angers Him

Bruce Wayne - When you try to get involved in his superhero business. He yells at you about it and tries to push you away whenever your in danger. He wants to keep you safe, but he just pushes you away. He hates when you put yourself in danger, even if it is to help someone else.

Hal Jordan - Hal likes to think he's the dominate one in the relationship, so whenever you argue with him and is winning, he gets so frustrated. He hates admitting he is wrong, so will constantly fight with you about things.

Dick Grayson - When you put yourself in danger. It doesn't matter what your doing, he convinced himself that he should always do the dangerous stuff and whenever you do anything that puts you in danger, he shuns your for days.

Jason Todd - When you stay up at night waiting for him to come home. Jason hates that you spend your time worrying about him and wishes you would just forget about it sometimes.

Barry Allen - When you outsmart him. He gets so frustrated and angry when you prove to be smarter or know something more than him. Barry really values his smarts.

Wally West - Wally hates when you talk to other guys. He is so protective of you that when you push him away, he gets so mad at you for nothing.

Bart Allen - When you steal his food. Never mess with this boy's food.

Jaime Reyes - When you are mean to him or someone else. Jaime is such a nice guy, he always gets mad at you when you lash out at someone or say something mean.

Roy Harper (Arsenal) - When you won't believe him. You are so use to him joking around you don't take everything he says seriously. He gets hurt when you don't believe him and turns his hurt into anger.

Roy Harper (Red Arrow) - When you bring up Oliver. He gets defensive and lashes out at you.

Damian Wayne  - Like his father and older brother, he hates when you throw yourself in danger. He will pretend he doesn't care and say horrible things about how he doesn't care.

Tim Drake - When you try to distract him from work. Tim is such a workaholic, you can never get him off the computer or away from his Red Robin duties. He gets mad at you when you try to get him off the computer or spend time with you.

Oliver Queen - When you argue with him. Oliver is so stubborn that he could never admit he was wrong, so he just gets mad at you and changes the subject to make it look like you did something wrong.

Deadshot - You can really get him angry when you try and help him. Floyd has this idea in his head that he doesn't need help with anything and whenever you try and help, he lashes out.

Billy Batson - When you tease him about being a boy trapped in a man's body. You do it constantly because you find it hilarious, but he gets so annoyed by it.